DAY OF MEETING PART 3

SOMEONES POV
"Talk"- Japanese
"Talk" - Italian
[Written/typed/phone]
'Thought'
A/N- author's note
Story start:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GIOTTO'S POV

I'm finally at the meetings spot, but there was no sign of Kyoya any where. 'I pray he forgot. Well since he's not here I'll just be on my way th---'

"Omnivore. "

'Curses! >~<' "Hey Kyoya. ^_^"

I saw him. He wasn't wearing his usual clothing,........  not that I spy on him everyday--which I don't!  I just see him usually when I secretly check up on Tsuna. I would usually see him sleeping on the roof looking all cool an--*cough cough* anyway he was wearing an orange dress shirt with black jeans and dress shoes and his disciplinary arm band and jacket draped over his shoulders.

"Hn, let's go" he walked away.

'Well that was forceful. ' "hai coming. " I followed him to wherever he was taking me.

We stopped at a cafe called Delicious Delights and we went in and took a seat by a window.

"Hello welcome to Delicious Delights where we put delight in delicious.  May I take you order?" Said a waitress.

"I would like a strawberry cake and milkshake please."I replied

"Didn't I see you earlier?  You seem familiar. " she asked me out of the blue.

'Tsuna must have been here' " I'm afraid not ma'am. You must have mistaken me for someone else. "

"Hm okay, and what would you like to have sir?"

"Hn"

"I don't think we have that type of dessert here sir."

Kyoya glared at her.

'This is getting out of hand   ^_^;'  "he said vanilla cake with green tea."

"Okay I'll be back in a few with your orders. " the waitress left.

"Omnivore, let's discuss about the meeting at midnight. "

"Um, which meeting was that again?"

"With Vongola Ninth"

'Tsuna never mentioned nothing about this today. Must have slipped her mind.' "..........."

"You forgot didn't you."

"Well...um......could you give me a moment....."

I went towards the bathroom and now I have a difficult decision.  Which bathroom.  Men or women. 'If I goin the male bathroom people would think I'm crazy cause I look like a girl, but if I go in the women's bathroom they'll think I'm a pervert cause I'm a guy. What ever, it's not like I've never seen them before so I'll take my chances and pick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-