CHAPTER 6- Lambo & Transfer Student

Hey everyone. Sorry it took me a while to publish the chapters. I was in an area without Internet connection for 2 days so I'm sorry again. Enjoy.

SOMEONES POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
(A/N) - authors note
#location

Previously on SAME MISTAKE:

During the kendo match Tsuki defeated Mochida with the help of the dying will bullet of course by pulling the hair off his head till bald. As a reward Tsuki got a kiss on the cheek by Kyoko and Tsuna as a way of saying thank you and headed home.

STORY START:
-----------------------------------------

TSUNA'S POV

I thanked my onii-chan for saving me and Kyoko from being a prize to Mochida. Damn I hate that guy, he always tries to find ways to make me his. 'I think I'm gonna punish him later' I thought while smirking evily. My brother saw the expression on my face.

"Tsuna, is everything alright?" He asked.

"Hai onii-chan, I'm just thinking about something"

"Oh okay."

We entered the house only to be greeting by Reborn giving onii-chan a kick to the face.

"Itte! What was that for Reborn?!" Shouted Tsuki-nii.

"Baka-Tsuki, your late for your lesson." Repiled Reborn.

"What lesson is that?" I asked out of curiosity even though I already know what's going on.

"Tsuki's school sujects. Would you like to join us, it would help you with your studies since your having problems understanding it?" stated Reborn.

"Okay." I answered. This would give me a chance to get more information.

"What do you say, Tsuki?"

TSUKI'S POV

'This is bad! If my sister finds out what's going on who knows what will happen. I'll just act normal to prevent her from getting suspicious' "It's okay with me Reborn."

"Good. See you in a few, Tsuna" said Reborn.

Tsuna nodded and headed to her room to get ready. I as well went to my room with Reborn on my head.

---------Time Skip--------

3RD PERSON POV

"Tsuna, what is 2x+3x?" asked Reborn.

"Hmmm, 5x." replied Tsuna

"Correct. Baka-Tsuki, what is 2x×3x?"

"6x." *BOOM* "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR REBORN!" *BOOM*

"Language baka-Tsuki. You got the answer wrong and for every wrong answer a bomb goes of." Replied a smirking intelegent *cough* sadistic*cough* tutor.

"GYAHAHAHAHA, REBORN I'VE COME TO KILL YOU" said a boy in a cow costume with an afro holding pink grenade. "Die!"
The boy through the bomb only to be swatted back with a book towards him by Reborn. "Gota......stay....calm...CAN'T! WAHH!"

Tsuki was thinking 'what is wrong with this kid? Does he have a death wish.....! CRAP, I forgot Tsuna was here!'

Tsuna walked towards the boy and picked him up. "Reborn-san, you know that was not very nice. Are you alright little boy?"

"H-h-hai... Lambo-sama want candy. Ne ne nee-chan, do you have candy."

Tsuna just giggled and handed Lambo a grape candy.