Alliance Meeting

Me: First of all, I'm so sorry for taking long to update. A lot of things occurred in the past days. Secondly, I had writer's block since I was trying to find the best scenario for my stories and I realized I had some errors in my story, so from now on, instead of "Tsu-kun" I'll put "Tsu-chan" and instead of "Retano" I'll put "Renato". So without further notice, I give you "Alliance Meeting" chapter. Enjoy! ^_^

SOMEONES POV
"Talk"- Japanese
"Talk" - Italian
[Written/typed/phone]
'Thought'
A/N- author's note
Story start:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSUNA'S POV

I was still in the base when an alert popped on my screen. It was coming from my room.

"G-nii, What's going on up there?"

"Well it seems that your mother is about to peek in your room." He reported.

"Activate the Realistic Hologram Decoy! Now!"

"On it!" G pressed a button and a video feed popped on the screen showing a decoy of me on the bed reading a comic appearing just before Onii-chan came in.

#VIDEO FEED

"Hey Tsuna. Mind if I come in?" Asked Nori-nii.

"Well your already inside so it doesn't matter." replied the decoy.

"Hehe, sorry. Well there is something I wanted to say to you since you got back home." he started to look a little nervous.

The decoy looked up from the comic. "I'm listening." eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well, I just wanted to say.... I'm sorry for being and overprotective jerk for the past 10 years. It's just that, ever since the incident that occurred before that, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't lose you or let anyone harm you again. So now I realize that, your not a little girl anymore and that you can take care of yourself. I also realized that I can always be there every step of the way, so now it's my turn to trust you to take care of yourself. So Tsu-chan, will you forgive me?" He bowed 90 degrees.

The decoy just stared before responding, " It's alright onii-chan. I've already forgiven you many times, and I want to thank you for finally trusting me to do things on my own."

He looked up with tears in his eyes before jumping towards the decoy for a hug.

Realizing the situation, it quickly said with venom, " I'll take back that forgiveness if you hug me right now."

He froze.T^T "Tsu-chan you Meanie."

"You'll get one later! I'm not in the mood."

"-_- Fine. Oh before I forget, we have a visitor downstairs waiting to meet us."

"Ok, be down in a bit." Decoy looked back at the comic.

"Oh, and Tsu-chan..."

"Yes?"

"I have nothing against the types of manga you read ok. bye" he left out the door.

#BACK IN BASE

There was a pause in silence before a suffocating aurora of KI appeared.

"Neh G..."

"Y-yes Tsuna!"

"Why the hell did it have to be a BL MANGA of all mangas the decoy had to have! *_*"

"I-I Don't know! It seems that someone changed the settings for the type of manga!"

"Who would do that?!"