DAY OF THE MEETING PART 2

SOMEONES POV
"Talk"- Japanese
"Talk" - Italian
[Written/typed/phone]
'Thought'
A/N- author's note
Story start:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day:
TSUNA'S POV

'I was finally able to get out of the house with ease. I just hope the plan goes well.'

GIOTTO'S POV

'My dear granddaughter. What have I ever done to you to deserve this?!' T^T I'm currently hiding under the sheet on Tsuna's bed blushing with embarrassment.

Wanna know what happened.  Here it is.

FLASHBACK:

"So what do you plan to do Tsuna" I asked.

"Like  Asari said, I'm gonna duplicate myself to be able to go out with them. I will use my mist flames to--where did you get that cake? -_-"

"I got it from the refrigerator at the base. I couldn't leave it there to spoil so I--" I was cut off from a great killing intent greater than my own.  It came from Tsuna.

"On second thought, I have something even better that mist flames.*_*" She came closer to me and I. Was backed up into a wall.

"No, stay away! Q_Q"

"Come on Gio-nii, it won't last long just 9 hrs*_*"

"YAHHHHHH!"

#MOMENTSLATER

"WAHHHH! G, MY GRANDCHILD WAS MEAN TO ME!"

"Quit your whining Baka-Giotto. It's your fault for eating the cake without asking who it was for. What made it worse was that it was for Tsuna."

"BUT YOU KNOW I CAN'T REESIST! WAHH!" TT^TT

"This is gonna be a long day. -_-'"

Flashbackend

That's what happened. Right now I'm dressed as Tsuna's decoy and she gave me pills to stay solid for 10 hrs instead of nine. Now everyone can see me. 'Why does the world hate me T^T.' * sigh* 'I just hope this plan goes well.'

BACK TO TSUNA'S POV

It's 1 minute to 10 and I'm starting to feel nervous. 'Just calm down Tsuna, calm down. Inhale, exhale, inha--'

"I see you made it early."

I flinched slightly at the sudden voice and turned to see Retano-san. He was wearing a yellow T-shirt, black jacket and jeans, black sneakers and his fedora and this time there was a green lizard on it 'I feel like I've seen that chameleon somewhere before but where?'.

"You startled me." I said.

"Well I am one to be sneaky. Sorry about that. You look good by the way." He commented.

"Um, thank you O///_\\\O. Shall we get going?"

"Sure. I know this perfect cafe that recently opened. Want to check it out?" He asked.

"Sure."

We headed to the cafe. It was quite neat on the inside and we sat at a table by the window. A waitress came by.

"Welcome to Delicious Delights. May I take your order?" She asked.

I was having a hard time choosing. I don't really want to pressure Retano-san's wallet.

"It's okay Tsuna, you can go all out. I can aford it." Said Retano.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Why would I lie?" He replied.