CHAPTER 5 - DYING WILL & KENDO

Hey guys. Ready for more SAME MISTAKE. This chapter should be interesting cause Reborn's gonna meet Tsuna. Enjoy.

SOMEONES POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
A/N - authors note
#location

Previously on SAME MISTAKE:

"I'm Reborn, Tsuki's home tutor Ms. Sawada" he replied.

"Ara, well it's nice to meet you Reborn-kun. You can call me maman" she said

"Wait a minute. Are you telling me this thing is my tutor?!"

I recived a flying kick to the face from the infant. "Itte! What was that for?"

"Lesson 1, respect your tutor." He said

"Tadimas~" said a voice from the door.

Story Start:
--------------------------------------------
3RD PERSON POV

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice to find a brunette teen girl standing in the doorway. Its was quite for a moment until Tsuki spoke up.

"Welcome home, Tsuna." There was a peaceful welcoming atmosphere in the air, I wish it could have stayed like this for the rest of the book but, Tsuki turned it into a serious one and rush towards Tsuna and held her by her shoulders.

"Tsuunnaa-kun~"

"H-hai o-onii-chan." Tsuna started to tremeble not because of the atmosphere, but because she needed to go to the bathroom.

"TELL ME, DID ANYTHING HAPPEN WHILE YOU WENT TO YOUR FRIENDS, DID ANYBODY ASSUALT YOU, DID-ACKK!!" He recived a flying kick from Reborn.

"Lesson 2, control you over protectiveness baka-Tsuki."

REBORN'S POV

'This idiot student of mine, can't he realize that she needs to go and as in go I mean go' I nodded to the girl and she made it just in time.

TSUNA'S POV

'Finally, that was a relief.' I made my way to my room and locked the door behind me. "Gio-nii, we have a problem."

"What is that Tsunayoshi-kun?" He retorted.

"Reborn's here, and he's tutoring my brother to be the next mafia boss" I answered.

"How do you know all this and Reborn didn't even mention it yet?"

"Um hello, I'm a hacker remember. Anyways I should get back downstairs before he gets suspicious. Deamon-nii, cast a strong illusion over my room. Hide all gagets for Cielo exept my laptop and phone, I don't want my identity to be found out so quickly."

"Nufufufu, who are you to order me around?"

I gave him a death glare.

"Alright I'll do it. Stop glaring at me!" (A/N omg she was able to make Deamon not use his laugh)

"Good" I put my dame mask back on and went down the stairs only to trip on the last step. "Itte!"

"Are you alright Tsuna?" Asked onii-chan.

"Hai." I said as I got up. "Welcome back Tsuki."

"Glad to be back" he replied.

"Oi baka-Tsuki, who is she?" Asked Reborn. 'Oh Reborn, if you only knew'

"Oh her? Well she's-"

"I'm his younger sister, my name is Sawada Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna." I interrupted. "What's yours?" 'I got to try and hold it in'