DAY OF THE MEETING PART 1

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long wait. I've been trying to think of the best events for this chapter.  Enjoy!
;3
SOMEONES POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
(A/N) - authors note
#location

PREVIOUSLY ON SAME MISTAKE:

"Oh Tsuna, so your Tsuki's little sister. No wonder you told me to keep our friendship secret hahaha." Said a grinning Takeshi smiling a real smile.

"Teme, don't call Tsuki-sama or Judaihime's name so casually"

"Hahaha, wari Haya-chan"

"DON'T CALL ME HAYA-CHAN YAKU-BAKA!"

"hahaha"

"Tsuki-nii, looks like they get along well"

"Hai Tsuna" answered Tsuki sweat dropping at his sister's cluelessness.

STORY START:
.-----I'M A CUTE LITTLE LINE BREAK--------
TSUNA'S POV

'Baka onii-chan I can read your mind yah know' I pouted mentally. "Anyway,  we should get back to class. We don't want Kyoya-sempai to  bite us to death ne?"

"Tsuna's right. Let's--"

"Herbivores." My bro was interrupted by you know who.

"°~° H-Hibari-sempai..." everyone froze except Tsuna of course.

"For disrupting the peace, Kami korosu" he was about to attack my bro until I jumped in between them and he paused.

"Usagi, what do you think your doing"

"Kyoya, do you think you can let them off for today? I'll do anything for you if you let them go." I urged.

"Hn" Kyoya put away his tonfas "meet me in my office after school" with that he left.

Everyone was left frozen until Tsuki-nii spoke, "will you be alright Tsuna? And why do you call him by his first name?"

"Hai nii-san and to answer your next question, he gave me permission."

"Oh, by the way where were you when we got to the roof? I was sure you were right behind us."

"Girls room" I shyly replied. "Anyway lets get back to class before Kyoya changes his mind"

"Haha, alright Tsuna"

"Hai judaihime"

"Lets go minna"

-------TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL-------

Here I am heading home with a shocked and deathpanted expression. Oh you want to know what happened well this is how the story went:

FLASH BACK:

"So why did you call me here Kyoya?"

"Go out with me usagi."
.
..
...
....
"Eh??"

"You heard what I said"

"B-but K-Kyoya..."

"Either go out with me tomorrow or spar with me for a month"

"F-fine..... what time?"

"1:00pm. Don't be late."

"H-hai"

FLASHBACK END

and that's what happened. So right now there's alot of things going through my head.

I finally arrive home only to be greeted by over concerned brother.

"Tsuna-kun!" He en gave me a hug then held my shoulders.
"Are you alright?! He didn't do anything rude to you did he?! If he did I swear I'm going to-ACK!!" He got shot in the head with a k.o bullet.

"Shut up already Baka-Tsuki"

"Arigato Reborn-kun" I said as I picked him up into my arms. 'Gee how I wish Reborn was around my age instead of a child.' (A/n: You have no idea ○_^)

-----TIME SKIP----

After dinner I had alot of things on my mind. I went to my room to figure things out. When my nii-chans (ghosts) saw me, they were worried. I told them a about the situation.

"How dare he threaten my beloved granddaughter!" Giotto said with fire in his eyes.

"Calm down Giotto, or else. " G-nii said.

"But G....... I can't accept it" he replied all teary eyed.

"Gio-nii, I don't know what to do." I interrupted. "Please give me advice"

They thought for a while until

SFX: SNAP

"I got it" said Asari-nii "why don't you just enjoy time with both of them. Just make an excuse and hang out with the other and then go back"

"Sword-freak that's not gonna work"

"You know G-nii that sounds like a good idea. I'll try it!" I said with determination ignoring my HI. "Yosh! Lets my get ready for tomorrow to the Extreme!"

Nii-chans thought in usion "she's so hyper' while sweat dropping at my actions.

TBC
---------------------------------------------

SFX: BANG

ME: YAHHHHHHH! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

REBORN: It's your own fault baka-fire.

Me: just forgive me already. Blame school. I had alot of work to do like SBA's and so on.

Reborn: fine I'll let you off this time but as punishment, buy me a espresso.

Me: hai.......... spartan from hell..

Reborn: What was that? *releasing KI*

Me: n-nothing

Reborn: good. Now let's go.

Me: hhhaaaaiiiii. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more updates. ^_^