Chapter 7 - Tsuna has a what?!

Hello everyone, I had no Internet for a while so now I'm back on track but I can't promise you fast updates.

SOMEONES POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
(A/N) - authors note
#location

PREVIOUSLY ON SAME MISTAKE:

"Ok class we have a new tranfer student from italy" announced my favorite fake elite Nezu-sensei "you can come in"

SFX: SLIDE

'wait a minute, that white hair and resemblance to G...... the smoking bomb,...'

"Tch.. Gokudera Hayato."
'Gokudera Hayato'

STORY START:
------------------------------------------------------------

TSUNA'S POV

'Reborn must have called him here to test my brother'

The delinquent teen walked towards Tsuki-nii and kicked his chair over to make him fall. I over heard what Gokudera said before he took his seat.

"Tch, you are unworthy to be Vongola Decimo."

TSUKI'S POV

"Tch, you are unworthy to be Vongola Decimo." Said the transfer student.

'What is up with this guy? What did I do to him and how does about that?!' I freaked out. I got up, fixed my chair and sat back down while Nezu-sensei continued his lesson.

-----Time Skip lunch time----------
SFX: RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

I was about to go out for lunch when a note was thrown on my desk by the delinquent. It read [meet me after school behind the school building]. 'Why?'

"Tsuki-nii." My sister called.

"Hai Tsuna?"

"I made bentos today so, here you go" she said as she handed me a bento. I noticed that she had an extra bento wrapped in purple cloth.

"Who's that extra bento for?" I questioned. She gave me a nervous look.

"Umm... it's for my friend." She replied scratching her cheek.

"Oh, have I met this friend?"

"Hai, onii-chan. I'll be delivering his lunch now, bye."

"Bye..." 'wait....WHAT! Did she just say he! I'll follow her to see who is this he'

I followed her to the roof and hid from view so that she does not notice. 'why is she here?' I continued to spy unitl I saw another figure come into view 'H--Hibari Kyoya! What is he doing here? Don't tell me.... that's her friend!'

I saw Tsuna handing Hibari-sempai the bento in purple cloth which he accepted. I went back to class with a shocked expression saying over and over in my mind, 'my sister is friends with the demon prefect.'

-------time skip after school---------

I went to the back of the school to meet Gokudera. He had a scowl look on his face.

"You are unworthy to be Vongola Decimo. I'm going to defeat you to take your place!" He pulled out dynamites out of thin air.

"W-wait a minute!"

"Die--" "hold it Hayato." Said a squeaky voice. "Ciaossu"

"Reborn/san" Hayato and I said in union.