Ch 1: I've Done it With a Trans Girl Before

A/N READY? SET! GO!

BOOK TWO ACTIVATE!

im not posting that i started it on my profile or book one yet, I wanna see how many of you come running for vega and wulfie without it~ hahahaa

~~

Wulf POV

Vega scratched one of the police dogs behind the ears cooing to it softly.

Fuck shes adorable. Why wont she pet me instead?

"Wulf." The police cheif snapped his fingers at me

I shoved his hand outa my face.

He's obstructing my view.

Vega and i should get a puppy. Shes always talking about how Dingo needs a playmate our six month anniversary is coming up...maybe ill get her a puppy.

"Night we need you to pay attention."

I ignored them watching vegas grin grow as the dog licked her cheek.

I heard the cheif sigh, "if you don't cooperate your going to prison you know that Beowulf."

I cringed glaring at the stupid fat ginger, "dont fuc-"

"Beowulf place nice."

I sighed dramatically shooting vega a look, "yes honey." I turned to the chief with a smile, "how can i help you oh doughnut overlord?"

Vega sighed.

"You were going to tell us about your fathers crimes against you as a child."

"Ha. No i wasnt. I knew Vega was here and i cant leave my house without you guys turning this thing off." I gestured to my ankle monitor, "one of you poor saps had to drive me to school everyday now too. Doesnt that get boring?"

"Wulf! You cant just lie to come wherever i am! I was training the dogs anyways you know that." Vega gave me her best stern look.

Makes me wanna fuck her. "But I was bored."

She rose a brow at me, rising from where she was crouching with the dog and sauntering over to me.

slowly she brushed her fingers of my cheek, "Wulf..don't be difficult."

I pulled her down on my lap where I was seated whispering softly in her ear, "we both know I'm easy. especially right now baby, those tiny leather shorts do bad things to me."

She laughed a bit, "just tell them something."

I gripped her closer as she tried to get off me, "only if you stay right where you are."

Sighing Vega complied.

I grinned at the irritated police force, "pick an age."

The chiefs brows furrowed, "What?"

"Vega he doesnt wanna pick an age lets go home."

"wulf."

"fiiine. pick an age, a year of my life chief o'doughnut."

"15."

"Good choice. 15 was a crazy one for me," I look to Vega, "I fought back a bunch at 15."

She nodded, "good."

"Okay..how about I tell you all about the time he stabbed me in the stomach."

Vega tensed in my arms as the irritation was replaced with shock on the crowd of cops faces.

I continued, "well he got this one whore pregnant, she was a gold digger, you don't use a bitches condom you use your own and don't let that greedy little whore get anywhere near it when you have a multi million dollar fortune and the fastest way to it is through your dick."

I could feel Vega glaring at me.

I looked at her, "what? I wasn't gonna fuck that one I swear. Well..almost but at first I thought she was transgender female which is all cool and dandy so long as she doesn't still have a dick. I've done it with a trans girl before. if her brain says she's a woman and she's got a vagina to prove it I'm game. altho not as good as the real thing...Owe!"

She smacked me upside the head, "I don't really wanna hear how my boyfriend once fucked a man-lady. as very pro equality as that if of you Wulf. no. just no."

"I'm a nymphomaniac she had a vagina. and I was drunk."

she just shook her head at me, "on with the story before I stab you in the stomach."

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you threaten my life?"

A blush rose high in her tan cheeks, "o-oh shut up!"

I snickered, "okay anyways, he got this whore pregnant and the dumb bitch thought it would be a good idea to try and exploit his ass for as much money as she could get. for some reason she though he would care because he already had a kid, thats me by the way." I shifted vega on my lap because frankly her ass was doing bad things to my dick. "And I walked into the room, all I was doing was getting my ass some coffee, but he decided as an example of how much he doesn't care about his kid and what he would do to her if she didnt get rid of the baby it would be a good idea to grip my by my glorious mane and shank me with a steak knife."

Vega looked up at me, eyes wide, "you never told me that Wulfie."

I shrugged, "we don't talk much about our parents babe."

She nodded softly, gripping my hand in her own. I don't really know why, its not like that shit was abnormal for me but whatever, if it makes her feel better.

The chief cleared his throat, "right then...do you have uh evidence of this?"

"Wanna see the scar?"

One of many I have from that fucker.

"When we take the statement...the we'll get you home."

I looked to Vega, "dinner at my place?"

She grinned cheekily suddenly over her previous worry and tapping my ankle monitor where my feey rested on one of the cops desks, "not like you can go anywhere else."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Ha.ha.ha we're mean today aren't we?"

She laughed, "and your apparently doing it with men."

"She was a transgender female and you know my acceptance of others is hot. Cant be a man if your brain says your not and you got yourself lady parts too."

She laughed again before turning seriously, "never again Wulf."

I snorted, "no problem. She was one clingy woman."