Ch 18: I Would do me.

Vega POV:

Today was Wulfs court date. He had gone off with the cops earlier this morning according to his texts.

I wasn't allowed to be in the Night house the day before the trial started. It was..upsetting. I wanted to be there for him, I knew this wasn't something he really wanted to do.

i kept that in mind this morning when getting ready.

something appropriate, yet gorgeous enough to motivate my psychopath.

Something a bit slinky, shows some cleavage, but doesn't exactly scream slut.

But I need to make him wanna bang be into the next century. nothing motivates Wulf like his sex drive. Which is why I took the liberty of getting some new lingerie, that expensive french stuff too not the normal crap. 

Being as detail oriented as Wulf is, i knew he would notice and appreciate.

You know before he ruined it.

I kept that in mind when i adjusted my cleavage in my dress before twirling my hair into an elegant twist.

Well, I would do me.

Even if I am wearing red.

Horrible color that it is, Wulf insists its beautiful on me and he just loves it.

And this is for wulf. so red dress and 6 inch heels it is.

with one quick glance at my butt in the mirror I was out of the house, dad had left me the car today and gotten a ride with uncle tom.

Pausing by the door on my way out I grabbed my driving shoes.

Driving in six inch heels? not the safest idea. 

~~

I fixed my peach lip gloss and checked my mascara before getting out of the car at the courthouse, sunglasses perched on my nose and iced coffee in hand. 

Slamming the car door with my heel I started my walk toward the courthouse steps, ignoring the lecherous press that were snooping around, no doubtably looking for Beowulf, biggest news story our small ass town has ever seen. 

Biggest news our state has seen in a long time, son of a crime lord betraying his father after murdering a smuggler, big news.

Wulf and the police force have somehow managed to keep me out of the press thus far, although I'm doubting I'll be quite as safe when I walk out of those doors with him after the first day in court.

Hell a few of the vultures with cameras were already following my every step as I walked up the stairs.

I practically sneered at the one who moved to open the door for me when he asked me why I was here.

But I decided to just ignore it instead as i had been instructed to do.

little did these idiots know Wulf was brought here before the courthouse even opened. 

He was waiting in one of the hallways surrounded by police, his therapist, and the district attorney.

 None of them  looked happy, honestly they all looked murderous.

Wulf of course was the only person I thought might actually be up to murder in a courthouse so I put on my most brilliant smile for him, trying my best to keep from cringing at the fact I was about to do this in front of daddy and uncle tom. "Wulfie!"

Everyone looked up at me, a few brows rose, and Wulfs face turned from murderous to elated in seconds, "Hawaii, your early."

Cupping his cheeks I kissed him softly, "of course I am, some one has to make sure we all remember why we're here and keep world war three from breaking out." I handed him my coffee so I could mess with his hair a bit, "so how has it been going?"

He hummed a bit, taking off my sunglasses for me. He hates when he can't see my eyes, "Fine. Attorney whats his face and I just had a little disagreement"

I rose a brow at him, "a disagreement? over what?" My nails dug into his shoulder a bit as I smiled up at him, "I can only assume its actually important seeing as your getting off a murder charge with a  practical slap on the wrist and this is finally getting my mother the justice she deserves. And I'm wearing this horrible red dress."

He grinned back at me, "you look beautiful in that dress, and don't worry star I already told you that asshat they call my dad is getting what he deserves." Prying my fingers off of him he kissed my hand, "everything will go fine, as long as the district attorney stops being an idiot."

oh dear lord, "And pray tell Wulf why is he an idiot?"

"he wants me to implicate myself on the stand."

I peered at the attorney. "in what."

"I did nothing, I still claim that I was framed for the murder of that random warehouse man."

My lips formed a thin line, "can you all give us a moment alone please?"

Reluctantly the crowd of cops and the legal team left.

"Wulf."

He looked me over, biting his lip, "fuck baby you are so sexy right now."

I rose a hand, "okay one, I know, two, thats not why I sent them away and you know it Wulf. I know you want to be all he man and snarky but please babe just..cooperate with these people, yes I know comparatively to you he is an idiot but please Wulf."

After a long moment he sighed, "fine, but I'm still not gonna incriminate myself."

I kissed his jaw lightly, "I'm sure you wont have to, the cleaner the witness the better right?"

He nodded, "after this your coming back with me right?"

Smiling at him a bit I made another quick adjustment to his hair, "mhmm and if your good, then I may just have a surprise for you."

he practically purred, "well...when you put it that way.."

Giggling a bit, I gave him one last lingering kiss, "I know you'll do what you need to. see you in court baby."

Stepping away I walked off toward the courtroom.

I patted the DA on the shoulder as I walked by him, "He'll be good."

Probably.