Ch 15: Murderous Tendencies

A/N: LONG CHAPTER!!

ugh I missed stabby wulf..

~~ 

Wulf POV:

I hummed to myself a bit as I made a sandwich. had to admit, I was in a pretty fucking good mood.

Vega and I's six months anniversary was coming up. classes were going to end in another few months and well life was gonna fuck itself in the ass before it messed with me.

The cop squad and my own personal psychoanalyst stared at me, astounded.

I frowned, "what the fuck you looking at, you never seen a man make a sandwich?"

Dr. whats his nuts frowned at me. I think his name was Wallis. I just referred to him as Walrus. 'cause he was fat an annoying, "Wulf. we need to have a serious discussion about you."

I sneered at him, "and why Walrus would I ever take you seriously?"

A few of the cops looked surprised.

I have been nothing but..pleasant since they arrived. 

But Vegas not here today so I don't have to play happy golden boy for her. 

The doctor sighed, "And they told me you have been nice since they arrived...How much of your pleasantries were a facade?"

I rolled my eyes, glancing at the old man Tom, "almost all of them. Yo. old man you want a fucking sandwich?"

"You like officer Tomas Craft?"

I shrugged, "No. But Hawaii does. She sees him as family, I gotta at least respect that, I'll be on my best behavior while she's around and the bare minimum required to be considered somewhat pleasant to him when she's not."

Dr. Wallis shook his head, "you keep up false behaviors with her because you feel guilty?"

"Nope. I do that because our six months is coming up. well what can be considered our six months. And if she's pissed off it will be a pain and I was told by Mr. district attorney of asshats. That if I was a good little Wulf I could take her out." I paused, "Its not fair to her that she's coupled up here with me. I'm going to buy her nacho's and probably and island. you know after you fucking tell them they can unfreeze all my damn assets because I'm not a risk."

He took a deep breath and moved away from me slightly. "but you are Wulf we both know that."

I paused, looking at him for a long moment before a grin broke out over my face, "I'm sorry all I heard out of your mouth just now was stupid fucking shit. care to repeat."

He swallowed hard, "You are a risk. and I'm going to recommend they change your three full days with Vega to daytime only if that."

My grin grew, "Really?"

Another step back, "really and Wulf we are in a room full of officers whatever you are thinking I suggest you put a stop to it."

My smile persisted, my tone even and pleasant, "And do tell Dr. why is it you see me as a risk?"

"Are you choosing to wave your confidentiality in front of these police officers."

"they would read the report anyways."

He licked his lips, "I have every reason to believe that you are a high functioning sociopath. You're a nymphomaniac who constantly cheats on his girlfriend, you dance around truths and bait people, and above all Wulf you have violent, murderous tendencies."

I glanced at Tom, who was glaring at me.

My smile had long since fallen, replaced with what I knew was pure murder, as I looked back to the doctor, "What the fuck did you just say?"