Ch 30: A Fuck ton of Dick Options

A/N: Huh. Whats this? I updated? Weird....maybe pigs leaned to fly and the aky is crumbling because its a new chapter!
~~

Wulf POV:

I trusted Sammy to get the house in order. I really did.

But then I started thinking about what would happen if Vega woke up to anything less than perfection

Im not stupid I know she was about to dump my ass before her attack kicked in.

I keep a safe full of jewelry and things that caught my eye and thought she would like for moments exactly like this.

So between threatening people to get the house together or die I picked out three pieces that seemed like a sufficient 'i'm sorry baby please dont try and leave me I don't wanna to kidnap you.' Present.

Sammy popped up beside me, setting the borrowed gun on a nearby table, "whatcha doin boo?"

"Sammy your a girl, if your man fucked up which one of these would most like likely make you forget it and forgive him?"

She laughed a bit, "if his dick was as big as yours was I would just need him naked."

"Vegas more difficult than that."

"Because her hot ass could have as many big dicks as she wants whenever she wants and she knows it."

I could feel my jaw twitch at the thought. "Not helping Sammy."

She hummed, "none of it. Jewelry wont soften this Wulf, and even if you calm her down first she may try and kill you if you then try to buy her off."

I rubbed a hand over my face, "what kind of woman gets mad over Cartier?"

"The kind with a fuck ton of dick options."

I practically growled, "can you not talk about Vega and dicks other than mine?"

She giggled light, "oooh Wulf boo you got it bad for this girl. She must have a magic pussy."

"She does. She really does. Woman knows exactly what shes doing in bed, but thats not it Sammy. Shit if you could just get to know her you would fall in love with her too." I smiled a bit to my self, "she's hilarious, sarcastic, and fiery as hell. She's fun to be around, we met at a street race you know? It was her first night back in town and she already sniffed out trouble."

Sammy nodded a bit, "she sounds awesome."

"She is. Shes got a pistol for a mouth but when she wants she can sooth even my most frayed nerves. Her smile lights up my entire world." I sighed a bit, "and before my dads arrest she was the one person I could talk to, the one person I could tell everything and trust to keep it to herself. She never looked at me differently, sure some of it scared her a bit or worried her senseless but to her I was always the same Wulf."

Sammy slowly put the jewelry back in the safe, "but she's not anymore?"

"Well..." I sighed rubbing a hand over my jaw, "I know I still could, but since my arrest shes been having these terrible anxiety attacks, shit Sammy they scare the hell out of me. I don't like seeing her like that, I hate waking up to the sound of her panicked tears it tears out my fucking heart. So I just try to avoid triggering them I don't want to unload on her while shes struggling with this."

"That makes sense but I know you Wulf, thats not all."

Shit, Sammy does know me. "I don't want to disappoint her. You should see the look she gets when I tell her about my college plans and everything. Shes so proud and amazed and happy for me even if she knows my leaving is gonna blow she wants me to do amazing things and everything I want to do. She supports it like crazy. Never was taking over my dads crap part of that pride. Its all about the majors I'm looking at and what I can do. The takeover wasn't ever part of those plans."