Ch 21: Reasonable Doubt

Wulf POV:

I was so close to ripping the walrus to shreds when i was grabbed from behind, "you don't wanna do that boy!"

I practically growled at the older man, fucking Tom "I think I do."

The slob of a therapist had long since backed into the corner.

Perfect for me to smash his head against the wall. I jerked in Toms grasp but the old fuck wasn't gonna budge. Apparently the years of training vega in kickboxing kept him sturdy. "Let. Me. Go."

"What will you do if I do huh? Rip out his throat?"

"No..." i glared at the rat in front of me, "I'm going to cut out his tongue and as he chokes on his own blood I'm going to bolt him to the floor with A GOD DAMN NAIL GUN AND GOUGUE OUT HIS EYES WITH A MELON BALLER."

"Not a smart move Wulf."

"He fucking told my dads shit lawyer about..." My jaw worked as I ground my teeth, "he deserves to have the shit beaten out of him at the least."

Fucking walrus decided to speak then, "wolf I'm required to tell your family if you are in danger or a danger to others."

I scoffed, "yeah if my family wasn't the biggest danger in my life! Nice fucking try though."

Tom pulled me back a bit as I tried to lung for him again, "what the hell are they feeding kids these days?"

"Wolf you need serious mental help."

"AND YOUR GONNA NEED SERIOUS MEDICAL HELP BY THE TIME IM THROUGH WITH YOU!" I practically snarled, "Vega didn't do shit wrong, there is no fucking point in slandering her image in front of everyone she knows, a bunch of the police force. Her godfather, her fucking father. They see her as a damn angel and you know Vegas got issues because I fucking told you. She's gonna be so fucking ashamed or herself when she shouldn't be. She didn't do anything but best she could with the shit handed to her in life." I sneered at him, "so what if she gets off in a different way."

The man scoffed, "she just wants to please you Wulf and-"

"No. Shes doesn't. Vega and I are open with one another. I never even asked her to, she brought it up and gave the green light. Even if i bring some shit up its always her choice and she knows that. She needs to let someone else take control every now and again sometimes in somewhat extreme ways. Its in a strange way therapeutic to her to do those things and know she can trust me with them, to know that even though i could, i take care to never hurt her." Anger surged in me again, "and you probably just destroyed that for her! She's gonna retreat into herself, into this terrible little ball of guilt and shame. And I just know she's going to lie in bed alone tonight and just cry, blaming herself for stupid shit and feeling like she's failed everyone, it wouldn't be the first time. She's dealing with anxiety what the fuck would have happened if she had an attack up there? Or tonight? Or in whatever place away from everyone they stuck her for this recess bullshit?"

The man just sort of gaped at me.

And then I felt Tom let go of me..

And suddenly the stocky older man was decking walrus in the face. Before turning to me, "what the fuck did I just hear about my little brown bear having anxiety?"