Ch 2: More Than Jealousy

A/N: HIII GUYYYS this is the continuation of ch 1 technically!! (it would have been too long for my average chapter length otherwise)

~~

Vega pov:

"Are you seriously pissed I did it with a trans girl?"

I peered at wulf from over my glass. "You skipped her when we went through our lists."

"Oh like you didnt skip one of the many blow jobs you delt woman."

I paused. "Good point."

"...wait you did?"

"I thought you would freak and not wanna touch me outa some manly pride if you found out i blew a bisexual drag queen once..."

He paused, "you sucked off a dude in a dress?"

I glared at him, "it was after his show."

"Wait a fucking second, I cant fuck a transgender chick but you can give blowjobs to drag queens?"

Vincent who had just walked into the room blinked, "are you talking about sammy?"

Wulf nodded.

"Oh hows she doing?"

I froze, "YOU STILL TALK TO HER?!"

Wulf flinched, "shes a childhood friend..i may have paid for her surgery?"

My jaw dropped, "and then you decided to test it?!"

Wulf shrugged, "we had a welcome to womanhood party in vegas."

I put my fork down, "so let me get this straight. You had a friend, who was born with man parts, found out he was a transgender female. Paid for her to get her surgery. Threw her a party and then fucked her?"

The blonde frowned at me, "when you put it like that it sounds weird."

"YOU GAVE YOUR FRIEND GIRL PARTS AND FUCKED HER THAT IS WEIRD!"

Suddenly his eyes narrowed, "this has nothing to do with her being a transgender or natural woman does it? You have been acting weird since i mentioned it."

I flushed, "I have not."

Slowly he rose from his seat, "Yes you have. You, mrs everyones anyone i don't give a fuck are suddenly stuck on a transgender woman I fucked. You're jealous."

"Why the hell would I be?"

He cocked his head to the side curiously, "don't know you tell me."

"Im not-"

Suddenly he was in front of me holding my chin so i couldn't look away from him, "dont lie to me."

I bit my lip, "you didnt have the same disregard and general indifference when you talked about her..so yes I got angry. I shouldn't be but I am okay and you still talk to her, the only people you have sex with and still talk to are either unavoidable or...well me."

vince groaned in the background, "oh god its like she fucking married you, get the hell away now Wulf man."

Wulf flipped off his friend before peering at me, "wanna meet her?"

"what no. why would I want to meet your friend who you slept with?!"

"I think if you do you will know why I have no interest in Sammy, she was a little to into me for a while there but hey we're cool now."