Ch 32: Weirdness

A/N: shhh sexy sexy.

~~
Vega POV:

I moaned almost desperately as Wulf gripping my hair in his fist, pulling as he relentlessly thrust into me. "God wulfie yes!"

He chuckled a bit as a withered beneath him, fingers tracing my spine, "I'm beginning to feel a bit used."

I pushed my hips back against him, glancing over my shoulder, panting a bit, "thats what you always told me to do."

"So I did." He murmured, "but really Vega my love I'm starting to feel like a whore."

I giggled as he rolled me over on my back, "you are a whore."

"Rude."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, "well you were."

He rolled his eyes at me, adjusting my body to his liking, "then I met you."

"Mmhm..I want to be on top."

He laughed, "No."

I pouted playing with his hair, "but Wulfie you have been doing all the work."

"I like doing all the work when it comes to this."

Leaning up I kissed him softly before catching his lower lip in a quick nip that made him groan. "But I know you like the view."

His gaze dropped to my chest, "True, have I ever told you how much I love your tits?"

I practically rolled my eyes, "Yes something about symmetry and nipple color."

"And their ability to defy gravity. I like that too."

I arched a brow pushing at his chest lightly, "on your back babe."

Amusement mixed with the lust in his eyes, "demanding today are we?"

"I'm always demanding."

Slowly he rolled odd of me, tucking his hands under his head, "Can I just restate that I am feeling a bit used."

"Oh shut up." I straddled him, moaning softly as i sank down onto his length, "fuck why do I always forget how big you feel like this?"

"I am big."

I wiggled a bit getting used to the feeling, "like this you feel impossible. Its almost as good as when you fuck me from behind."

He chuckled, "I knew that was your favorite."

Ignoring that but smiling in amusement anyways I ground my hips against his causing us both to moan.

Sliding my hands up his chest I gripped his shoulders, biting my lip as I moved on top of him.

Reaching down to grip my hips he guided me so he would hit all the right spots as I threw my head back in a high pitched moan.

Faster. Harder. We moved against one another, the sounds of our breath and our pleasure surrounding us.

I dug my nails into his skin, moaning loudly as he reached up and gripped the back of my neck, pulling me down for a kiss, his tongue twining with mine.