Ch 34: Friendship sex is Totally a Thing

Wulf POV:

After Vega drifted off to sleep I retreated to the library for a while.

It was my favorite place to just sit back and breathe, to relax and think.

I love having Vega in my arms as she slept but it also tends to give me dirty ideas.

She needs to relax after the roller coaster i put her through emotionally. Sleep, have a long bath with the bubble bar and bath oils I left by the bed for her.

And I needed to sit down and calm the fuck down.

Which would have been easier had the blonde woman sitting across from me never found me.

Sammy popped her gum, looking me over, "so boo, whats your favorite thing about this girl of yours?"

I glanced at her over my book, "really Sammy? Thats the question you ask after staring at me for 20 minutes."

She smiled a bit, "Wulf, you are reading a book called Hawaii: a Complete Island History. And lets face it thats so not you. You just want to take her there and awe her with you utter knowledge of her ancestors so she will fuck you on the beach."

I huffed, "she would have sex with me on the beach either way. Vegas never really known the Hawaiian part of her family. But her mom used to tell her myths and things from the islands, they were her bed time stories."

The blonde girl cocked a brow, "seriously?"

"Seriously. Her favorite goddess was Poli'ahu."

"Poly-what now?"

I chuckled lightly, "Poli'ahu she was the goddess of snow."

"...it snows in Hawaii?"

"Only on the highest mountain tops. Every winter like clockwork." I paused looking down at my book, "Vega has always wanted to go and stand on top of one of those mountains, she wants to say that she stood in the snow and stared at palm trees."

Sammy laughed a bit, "that is hella weird."

"Yeah. And if its up to me she will get there. She's gonna see where she comes from, where her parents met. Everything she's ever wanted from those islands."

"Wooow" she drawled out, "she really must have a magic pussy."

"Like pure fucking heaven. But thats not why I want that."

"Care to enlighten me then?"

"I love this woman Sammy, she's sweet, sexy as hell, fun to talk to, understanding, caring, funny, smart-"

"But not as smart as you."

I smiled, "no. But she loves to listen to the things I know, when she's in bed with me and im not drawing on that perfect skin-"

"You draw on her?"

"Yes don't fucking judge me. I love to design on her skin but don't want her to have too much permanent ink. I would miss her skin. Anyways when we are not doing that, sometimes we will lie together and she will ask me to tell her something she doesn't know." I smiled a bit to myself, "I love when she does that. I love the mirth or the fascination in her eyes."