Ch 6: Pills

Wulf POV:

"Dude shes pregnant get over it."

I glared at the screen ignoring Vincent.

"I know you hear me."

I glared at him from over my shoulder, "she can't be pregnant."

"You, my friend are in denial."

I practically growl, "I notice if she bruises her fucking foot kickboxing by the tiny shift in her walk I'm pretty sure I could tell if she was pregnant."

"So you are going to believe a negative home test over a blood test?"

"Yes. either way her hcg levels are being fucking weird."

"Denial."

"Vega can't be pregnant."

"Why? not like you two ever stop fucking?"

I chose to beat the shit out of him later, "she's too young, not ready, and not in a good place right now. she needs some good news."

"and not being pregnant is good news? you think she would be happy, all your dads shit is now your shit you are one of the wealthiest crime lords alive now that you took over."

"She doesn't know I took over..well she does but she doesn't."

He snorted, "afraid your baby mamas gonna leave you?"

My hands balled into first, "she's not some baby mama. shes my girlfriend, and shes not pregnant."

"Says you the 17 year old."

I glared, "yes. says me, the 17 year old genius who reads people and body language like a fucking childrens book."

"One point off from genius."

"who the fuck cares. I bet your ass the moron in the clinic who's job is to draw the blood of scared teenage girls isn't on the same level as my brain."

He pursed his lips, "good point. So why my almost genius friend, is your girlfriend not pregnant?"

I scratched the back of my head, "We weren't fucking at the time she would have conceived. I tend to fuck her less when she's at the point in her cycle when she's about to ovulate or ovulating anyways, just a bit. woman can't conceive if she's not ovulating. and during her last time of ovulation her and her dad got in this fight over me and she only got to sneak out twice to see me. there was literally no fucking." I paused, "Well oral but thats irrelevant."

"...how the fuck do you know when your girlfriends ovulating? dude thats so weird."

I rolled my eyes, "I notice a bruised foot while she's wearing shoes and tender pms tits before I even touch her. this shit is childsplay."

"but how the fuck..?"

"well shes got a pretty stead cycle not hard to predict if you know anatomy and when she is ovulating she's one of those lucky cases that gets horny as fuck making it super hard not to nail her. and thats when her sense of smell gets scary. some women become bloodhounds when their bodies ready to make a baby, I think its a natural thing so they know if some other bitch is trying to make a move on their man. Nature is nice like that."

"...wulf does she know you keep track of her cycle?"

"Hell no. she would rip my nuts off for paying that much attention to her uterus."

"that is so creepy."

I rolled my eyes at him, "point being, ovulation in women ranges about about 3-7 days, the fertility window is only about 12-48 hours. but having sex anywhere near  that approximated time can be dangerous, swimmers last like 4 days up in there even when women think they are clean. their not. But Vega being pregnant is a no go because like I said only saw her 2 of those days and literally no fucking. even when i fuck her when she's in the danger zone, i use spermicidal condoms."

"...she know that?"

"Nope."

"Thats probably for the best bro. But you may want to tell her why you don't think shes pregnant."

"She will slap me so hard my head flies out the widow. I think I'm just going to wait till her period comes."

"..and if it doesn't."

I glared at him, "get the fuck outa my face."

raising his hands in defense he backed out of the room, "She tested positive!"

"No means no!"

"maybe if she said that you wouldn't be in this shit!"

He ran as I started to rise from my seat.

i flopped back down, muttering to myself, "maybe I should jack a few of Vegas pills, I could use some anti anxiety right about now.." I paused.

The pills. 

The mother fucking pills.

I darted from my chair and up the stairs. Vega was sitting on my bed as I burst through the doors, "babe, your not pregnant."

"I peed on the stick and it agreed with you however my blood did not."

"no. your not pregnant."

"you know you could just tell me you don't want this kid babe. I get that."

I sighed exasperated, "anti anxiety medication fucks with a womans hcg in rare cases."

"Well thats a stretch and a half."

"You lowered the dose well over a week ago when you thought you were pregnant."

"Yes and still no period babe. or did you forget."

"Lowering the dose in turn started to return your Hcg back to normal. so when you peed on the stick it was negative because your not pregnant."

"Why do you know so much about womens health?"

"I read a lot."

She shook her head at me, "Wulf...my period is over a week late, come on babe. be real."

I growled lowly, "I am. You are a giant ball of stress on anti anxiety pills. its been two moths or so since you started them, but its a fucking wonder you didn't fuck up your cycle sooner. stop taking them."

"what. Wulf I was having panic attacks and night terrors how about no."

I huffed, "I will stay up all night and hold you through it all vega, and when you start to panic I will break my fucking deal with the fucking cops and steal one of their fucking cars and get my ass to you to hold you then too."

"...your serious."

"no shit. now give me the meds."

"if it doesn't come in three days. I'm going back on them."

"give it at least 5."

"...fine. five days wulf."

She handed me the pills.

I chucked them out the window.

stupid fucking things.

~~

A/N: bet I just taught u more about baby making than your sex ed class ;)