Chapter Thirteen (13)

Tylers p.o.v

I slung my arm over Owens shoulder as he waddled in the school door, causin him to stiffen.

I frowned, pulled him closer and placed a light kiss on his temple allowing his beautiful hair to tickle my nose, and his face to tint a light tint.

I wasnt worried about being made fun of...

But I didnt want to fully come out yet, not because of the bullying but mostly because of my parents.

I liked Owen, he was perfect in every way possible. His hair, his eyes, his cute button nose--that I leaned down and kissed--his cheeks that I wanted to shower with kisses, his small lips--that were magic itself, everytime I kissed him felt like it was a dream that I didnt want to wake up from. His body petit but the perfect size stained with memories one day I would like to learn and beat the shit out of the person who made him cause himself pain.

He gave me the tingles even when I was near him--with him.

I wanted to make it up to him, so I was going to take him to the cabin my parents rent for my friends and I, during our spring break.

I wish it could only be us... But the day I went with Joe to basketball I told him we were all going--including Owen--which upset him for an unknown reason.

But to cover it up he appologized for all he has said about him and even promised to be nice to him, which I thanked him for.

So today after school is the start of spring break and we'll spend one night at my house which Owen hasnt been to yet then early in the morning we'll all go to the lake together in my parents 'lake Jeep' its called,

You can call me rich, wealthy, a spolied brat but I dont 'take advantage' of being rich.

But who needs too ? When you got all you need right here, right beside you. Not me.

When I looked up Owen had a blackboard and we stopped at his locker, he must have gotten it yesterday; What are you doing for spring break ?

It wrote, he handed me his board and the pen. I erased what he said previously and wrote down my answer; Well... I dont know what your doing... But we're going to a lake cabin that my parents always rent out for me, you and the others for spring break (:

I replied with a smiley face at the end.

He blush when he read it, erased what I wrote then replied; I think only you guys should go, I dont really know any of--

I grabbed the whiteboard out of his hand and glared at him. I dont care who you dont know. Your my boyfriend.

I handed him his whiteboard back and he went completly red as a stringle tear ran down his right cheek. Causing me to frown I moved his hair out of his face, kissed his cheek. The pecked him on his lips.

"B-b-b-boy-boyfriend" A small, scratchy, raspy voice just above a whisper said.

I looked fown at Owen and smiled. Kissing him again on the lips, he slowly responded and started to kiss me back. 

I would go for more than what we were doing now... But his mom told me to take it slow, he didnt want her son to get hurt. I wish my mom was like Owen's. So excepting and loving.

My arm was still resting on his shoulder and we were walking down the hall. Nobody noticed, nobody does. They dont notice a thing.

Except me, I noticed Owen.

He was wearing faded red pants and a faded superman shirt he looked cute, his books were up against his chest like he was scared and his head was down looking at his whiteboard. 

He tugged on my hand when we were at his first class. I took his whiteboard and on the bottom of it I wrote 'Have a good class. -your boyfriend Tyler'

He blushed and I kissed him on the cheeck causing him to blush a darker shade of pink. And smiled at me when he walked into the class. I turned around on my heels and started to walk to my first block.

There was something I noticed about today... Sean wasnt here.

_______________________________________________________________

Song - It Will Rain.

Picture - ... <3 boyxboy DURR

Enjoyyyy~!