Owen & Tyler's Story Update

So in April it will be 5 years that this work has been published on Wattpad.

It is by far one of my most popular published works, having nearly 1 million reads! As much of an accomplishment I'd like to see it as, I simply cannot because of the quality of my writing.

As some of you may know I've started to plan out (and prioritize) books of mine I'm going to heavily rewrite/edit, and of course I've placed this story on the front burner on high heat. I do believe that my writing skills have progressed over the years, and as much as I believe this story has showed people that you can put anything you think of into words, I don't believe that this story has captured me as the writer I want to be seen as.

Anyway, enough of me rambling. I've come back to say that I have began, and posted some of the rewritten content on this profile (26 parts so far) for Owen and Tyler's revamped story! For those who didn't know please check out "Born In Silence". In no way is it perfect, but I do believe that it is far easier to read, and is more realistic than this version.

Again, thank you all so much for the support over the years!

To wrap this up (I feel like this is important to add, especially on a story likes this, where there could have been triggers), I want to also say to all of those who have been affected by the same struggles Owen had gone through in the story (bullying, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, ect), that you are not alone, and a lot of people do care about you. If you are ever feeling low, and you just want to talk about something, feel free to message me. I am always willing to listen (although I do have a mild case of anxiety).

Now you can stop reading there, or you can skim over these mind blowing statics that Wattpad has provided about the age, gender, and countries that have been following my Owen and Tyler's story!

Please feel free to comment below which ones you fall under! It would be awesome hear back from you all! I myself fall between the age group of 18-25, female, and Canada!

Age:

13-18: 31%

18-25: 34%

25-35: 8%

35-45: 1%

Over 45: 1%

Private: 25%

Gender:

Female: 68%

Male: 11%

Private: 21%

Country:

Canada: 6.234%

United States: 55.611%

Mexico: 0.499%

France: 0.449%

Morocco: 0.249% 

Ghana: 0.249% 

Nigeria: 0.499%

Namibia: 0.249%

Zimbabwe: 0.249%

South Africa: 1.496%

Saudi Arabia: 0.499%

Iraq: 0.249%

Portugal: 0.499%

Italy: 0.249%

Croatia: 0.249%

Germany: 1.247%

Netherlands: 1.247%

United Kingdom: 5.736%

Ireland: 0.499%

Denmark: 0.499%

Sweden: 1.496%

Finland: 0.249%

Russia: 0.249%

Japan: 0.249%

India: 1.746%

Bangladesh: 0.249%

Myanmar: 0.249%

Thailand: 0.249%

Vietnam: 0.249%

Malaysia: 1.995%

Indonesia: 1.995%

Philippines: 5.486%

Taiwan: 0.249%

Australia: 3.491%

New Zealand: 0.249%

Just to say something... up until grade 11 I was geographically challenged (thank you to the Canadian schooling system I am not no more), but half of these places when I was writing this work I probably never new existed, and if I did know it was because I either had family, a friend, or just heard about over the news, but I never really paid attention to maps or places outside of Canada or America, so I had NO idea at all where some of these places could even be. But here I am now, grown up, and just thinking... holy hell. Thank you all so much for the around the world support (literally).