Chapter Fifty-Three (53)

Owens p.o.v

Its been two days, and my mom is back.

She called and said, she might pick up dinner on her way home, because she didnt want to cook, and she was out so she might as well do it anyways.

So that means, Tyler and I had a little under six hours to ourselves, then mommy will be home.

But that was all planned and taken care of.

Everybody is going swimming!

And as in everybody I mean, Jackie, Ben, Tamarah, Auden, Aiden, Tyler and me. Was I excited? If you could see my facial expression. No.

I didnt want to do, I didnt want people to see me, even though I could wear a shirt. Maybe Im just lazy.

Sighing, I climbed down the stairs, a pout on my face, and a bag hanging off my shoulder. "I.. I dont want to go," I pouted at Tyler. But he just gave me a peck on the lips, and shook his head,

"Your coming, we've been cooped up in this house since ever. You need air," He once again pulled me to him, giving me a kiss, that I gave back. Giving in. "And I know you want to see me shirtless, water running all down my body," he ran his hands down his chest, and I blushed, pushing him away from me and walking towards the door.

"Hurry up," I grumbled, stalking to his Jeep. Then stopping.

Why did we have to... Like, have sex in this damn car! I huffed, and stomped my foot. Its so embarrassing to get back in here, I felt like kicking it.

"Hurry up," Tyler pinched my bum, making me inch forward, opening the door and getting in. "Well... This brings back memories doesnt it," he smirked, teasing.

Blushing, I punched his arm, then slid down the seat.

"Hey guys!" Tamarah called, running up to us, pulling me into a hug, then high-fiving Tyler. "Everybody is in there already, so you guys need to get dressed and get in there," she walked to seperate doors then us to get ready.

As we walked up the stairs to the pool, the smell of chlorine hit me, and I scrunched my nose. Ew. Tyler put his hand around my waist, pulling me close and whispering random things in my ear, then jumping in the pool.

I froze in my spot, as I didnt see him immerge.

Where did he go?

He couldnt of drown, because he could swim and I knew he could!

What if somebody pulled him down.

I looked every where, and I couldnt see him.

He wouldnt leave me right?

I turned around and saw a blond boy hunched over, "Um... B... Ben?" I watched over, hands to my chest.

"Owen?" He turned around and smiled, "Owen! Can I hug you?" I smiled and nodded, "How are you?" He asked as he wrapped me in a hug,

"G... Good, you?" I wrapped my hands around him,

"Im good, thanks" he smiled, and let me go, pushing my hair out of my eyes, and caressing my cheek, "You got better fast," he smiled, "And your gaining weight!" he threw his arms around me spinning me, causing me to giggle. "And your talking," he poked my cheek.

I nodded.

"Are you going to go in the water?" he nudged my arm as we stood side by side.

I looked around once more for Tyler, and didnt see him.. So I took Bens offer, "O...K" I stuttered, and he jumped into the water, and turned around,