Chapter Forty-Five (45)

Tylers p.o.v

I reached across the hood of my Jeep, scrubbing it with a soapy sponge.

The sun hot on my back, my bangs wet with water. "You going to help me?" I asked Owen, who was sitting in a lawn chair, under a little tree in the front lawn, eating a apple I cut up before we came out here, we had to put his cast covers on because I wanted him to wash the car with me.

He looked up at me, under his hood and shook his head.

Flicking my wrist, I sent some water his way. "Come help me," I pouted; throwing a dry sponge at him; landing on his lap.

He wore my gray zip up hoodie, and I got him in swimming trunks.

Glaring at me, he dropped it on the floor, biting an apple slice.

"Stop being a fat ass!" I walked over to him with the bucket of water in my hand, his eyes widening. I tipped it over on his head. Yelping, he shot up from the chair.

"If you help me wash my second baby, Ill buy you a Slurpee," I bribed,

His head shot up, and he grabbed the sponge off the floor, smiling and nodding.

I refilled the bucket. Putting it were it was before I dunked Owen with it, dipping my sponge into some soapy water, I started scrubbing the passenger door, while Owen took the back door, starting with the window. Then having trouble bending his casted leg to get to the bottom.

Sneaking a kiss to his cheek, I scrubbed down the door. "I think you owe me," I whispered, my face close to his.

Giggling he shook his head, and squeeze his sponge over my head.

I wiggled in my spot, as cold water went down my back.

He giggled, flashing his braces. Making me smile and chase him around the Jeep.

Owens p.o.v

I heard myself giggling, as I ran around the Jeep away from Tyler.

I squeezed my sponge over his head, and now Im waiting for him to splash me... Again.

Today felt better... Other than my bad haircut, I dont know, today just feels better though, I feel cleaner.

Limping around the Jeep once more, I spotted Tyler and I ducked, laughing some more.

Looking under the Jeep, I saw his shoes, and they were creeping closer to the front where I was.

Getting up, I started limp-runned away from him.

I think I screamed, or something else.. But it was between a scream and a like... I dont know the sound... But when Tyler appeared right in front of me with a bucket in his hands, dumping it onto me again.

Gasping, I jumped up and down. Playfully glaring at Tyler, who I flung myself at. Squishing him in a hug. Getting him wet as well. Like I said I was happy.

Tyler pulled his arms around me, lifting me into his arms, up the stairs to the house, and opening the door, "Were going to get slurpees!" He yelled, but on the side of my deaf ear.

My mom popped her head out from behind the wall, "O- Why are you to wet?" she raised a shaped brow.

"Water fight," Tyler grinned, kissing my cheek, and trugging us up the stairs, "Get dressed please," he kissed my cheek again and left, grabbing new shorts, I took the old ones off, and put the dry pair on, doing the same with the my shirt, and sweater.

My door opened when I was just about to put on another shirt, covering my top self with the dry shirt, I turned around to see Tyler.

He nodded, put his hands up, "Ill be down stairs," He told me, before walking around and going down the stairs, sighing, I put my shirt on fast, and another sweater. Running a hand through my wet, crappy cut hair.