Chapter Twenty-Five (25)

Owens p.o.v

Ive been smiling all day since I came back from Tylers.

Im currently organizing everything in my room, to get my mind off Tyler touching me, which wasn't really working. Bringing my hands up to my cheeks, I tapped them a couple times to stop myself from getting flustered. Forget, forget, forget. I told myself as memories replayed in my head.

Unzipping my back-pack, I let all the contents fall onto my bed; random different coloured papers scattered on my bed, and I soon started to throw many of them out, until it comes down to a white envelop; Oh yah! My teacher had given me this like... Long ago. 

I ripped the side off and got out a letter

I skimmed through it, then wiped everything off my bed; my anger getting the best of me. My head snapped towards the door when I seen it quickly open, my mom stood there, as well as Tyler. Putting my head in my hands I started to cry. Signing quickly to my mom to tell her what was wrong.

'They want to put me in a hearing impaired class' I signed sloppily. Arms wrapped around me, but I just ignored them.

They did this once, the school, they put me in a 'special' class and thats how I got secluded from everybody in the first place, I got depressed, oh hell, thats another reason I started to cut.

I was treated so different and nobody even looked at me like I was a normal person, it sucked so bad, and I dont want that to happen again.

When I looked up, my mom was picking up my nightstand, and everything that fell off of it, including a cup, and my lamp.

Wiping my tears, I got up from the bed, untangling myself from the arms and went to go help my mom, only to notice I had a deep cut on my right arm. Who new I could do so much damage. She said something to Tyler and he got up and walked out of the room, rushing back in and putting a cloth on my arm, then cleaning it with soapy water, wrapping gauze around my cut.

Tyler pecked my lips and I shakily wiped my tears away standing up, and walking out of the room to were my mom was.

I watched my mom talk on the phone with the paper still in her hands; arguing. I tilted my head out of curiosity as she started to nod. She pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up. Ripping the paper in two, then four, eight, and finally threw them in the garbage, turning around and going to the kitchen.

Thats good right? She walked in with some food, then started to explain 'So, that was only one teacher who gave you those forms; meaning that one teacher, thinks that it would be better for you to go into a... Hearing impaired classes' she signed, 'They need four, for all of the main course subjects. OK? So dont worry about it, beautiful'

I got up and hugged her. "Im sorry mommy" I told her in her ear.

She smiled at me, then pointed at the food "Eat" she commanded.

I turned to Tyler and laid on his lap, letting him string my fingers through my hair, as I munched on some vegetables and fruit my mom cut up, I let my eyes drift close and shut, till I was fully asleep.

And it was still light out.

***

It was Monday, two days until Tyler came out to his family, and two days till it will be one month of us being together.

We have a half a week, and it better be fun, and easy.

I walked down the hall way, my books to my chest and dodging people as they stood, talking to there friends.

Opening my locker, I neatly placed all my books in. Then shut it, heading outside for lunch, with my brown bag in my hand; looking around for Tyler, we agreed we would eat lunch outside today.

When I saw his figure, I quickly walked towads him. Tyler laid underneath a tree, laying on his back, hands underneath his head.

I sat on top of him straddling his hips, putting my head in the crook of his neck.

“Im hungry” I teased, smiling, moving to look at Tyler, who said something close to 'You always are'

I retracted and slapped his chest, pouting. Meanie!

He smiled with closed eyes, and put his hand on mine keeping it on his chest. I pursed my lips, and pushed them up against his. Pulling back before he could react. I smiled as he opened one of his eyes, then using his other hand to descend my face to his.

Kissing me slowly, then licking my bottom lip; smiling, I parted my mouth and he slowly put his tongue in my mouth.

The tingling feeling in my throat came back, signalling I was moaning. Oh gosh. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. But I still kissed him back, not stopping for one thing.

He was supporting himself on his elbows, as I still sat on him. Bringing, his head up, every time I would being mine back.

But this time, I didnt let myself show how much I got excited. Oh yahh, Im good.

_______________________________________________________________________

Enjoy~!