Waca [1] Making A New Friend.

Mal's POV

I opened my door to my dorm room, shoving my backpack to the wall. Drinking water from the fridge I stretched my arms and back. You need to exercise after shopping with Evie.

"Finally shopping with Evie is finally over." I said lending out a huge sigh, laying my back in bed trying to get some rest. Damn, I need to rest this feets.

Picking my phone up, I dialed Evie's number.

After waiting for 3 rings she finally answered "So did you have fun?" She asked through out the phone. "Oh! Yes!" I sarcastically say "Really?" She said, "You kept questioning me that! Of course not. My feet hurts." I said rolling my eyes.

"The shopping we did lately, is the last time for this month. You kept buying stuff but never wear them Evie! Shopping 7 times a month won't help." I reasoned "But shopping is life!" She groaned.

"You need to move on, you're spending more time to buy more than your boyfriend." I sighed in annoyance "I guess you're right, thanks for the help Mal!" She ended the call.

Standing up, I went to my drawer to get my clothes which are a purple leather jacket, black leggings, and a purple tank top.

After taking a bath I decided to go roam around or maybe check out the new stuffs here in the school. But before I can go out my phone buzzed.

From: ❤️

There's a party later at 8:00PM. Do you want to join me?

To: ❤️

Do I have to even answer that? Of course it'll always be a yes.

From: ❤️

Okey :D I'll see you later.

Shoving my phone back to its place, I opened the door making my way to the library. Walking through the halls of Auradon Prep.

I accidentally hit a person. "Oh I'm sorry." I said clearing myself with a smile. For some quite reason he. Yeah, he had his mouth open just staring at me akwardly.

I swinged my hand through his face making his head shook back in reality. "I'm guessing you're new? I'm Mal." I said with a grin. "Yeah I am new, I'm Uh- Jaxon." He nervously smiled. "Well I'll see you around." I said waving good bye.

"Wait! Can I get your number?" He questioned "Sure." I said in agreement, punching out my number on his phone. "Maybe you could show me around later or sometime?" He asked "It would be great to show you around." I smirked.

Walking away with a smile, I guess I'll have a new friend.

I continued walking having to glance in my back, seeing Jaxon was already gone. I bumped to a person, again. I'm such a clumsy person.

"Who were you talking to?" The person blankly said, who was clearly Ben. "He's new, don't worry." I rolled my eyes. "I told you don't talk to strangers Mal." He scoffed.

"Don't be an over protective boyfriend. I can handle myself, Ben." I crossed my arms "But-" I intruppted him "He's new, he's not a stranger but a student."

I walked away dissapointed, "Mal!" He shouted I didn't looked back and just kept walking "Don't you dare walk away!" He shouts again.

Did I mentioned that we're always fighting? Its only been 6 months and he's acting like a different person. I miss the onld Ben, the Ben that always makes me waffles when I wake up. Not the Ben that his only thinking about being a king, not caring about the one's that supports him in most of the times.

I missed the old one.

I'm just being a good girlfriend, no matter what. Things would be fine if we talk about it right? Maybe he just need sometime to clear himself

Just for now I have to talk to him about our situation, why is he acting like a different person. I need study, maybe tomorrow would be fine day to talk about it.

Before entering the Library I saw Jay and Carlos talking to his teammates near the door. They looked at me with a friendly smile, I waved at them. Jay mouthed something and his teammates walked away.

"What's up Mal." Carlos said with a huge grin "Not much, me and Ben had a arguement again." I frowned "What? Why is he even acting like this?" Jay sighed.

I looked down and swallowed, "I don't know. I'm planning me and him could talk about it." I shrugged "Goodluck with that Mal." He gave me a concerned smile.

Turning our heads to the right, we saw Evie and Doug coming down to our direction with their hands interwinded.

"Hey there." Evie said having her eyes Doug. "Lets pretend I wasn't here." I whispered to Jay and Carlos, and ran away from them.

I won't have any time just nodding away to every single word Evie says. Nuh- uh. I don't wanna hear those six words that would be the death of me which are "Can you go shopping with me?"

NOPE.

Just tomorrow you'll see me in my grave yard. I'm sure Evie would still be shopping even in my death. Picking up my phone, I dialed Ben's number.

No Answer.

I dialed it again, this time he answered. "Yeah?" His voice ringed over the phone. "We need to talk." I said looking out from the window. "Talk about what? We're doing fine!" He said.

"Don't act that you don't know it." I scoffed, hiding my anger. "Look, if you're just gonna show some sass. I don't have time for you okey?" He scoffed back. "Do not talk to me like that Benjamin." I said carelessly.

He didn't reply but he just said, okey. "Just for once? Can you care about your girlfriend? If you aren't tough enough then don't show up tomorrow at the lake." I ended the call with a sigh of annoyance.

What's happening in our relationship?
My God, what heppened to you Ben? What the heck happened to him? Better yet wait until tomorrow morning.