WACA [10] Feelings.

We reached 500 views! Thank you for the support that you have been giving me in this months.

Jaxon's POV

I was thinking about important and I need to talk about it. Who should I talk about it? Evie? No. Mason? No. How about Jay and Carlos? Perfect.

I was entering the cafeteria until I saw Jay and Carlos leaning by the lockers. "Hey!" I greeted giving them a bro hug. "Hey there Jaxon," Jay smiled. "I was actually looking for you guys," I said. "You need to talk about something?" Carlos questioned.

I nodded. "How about we go to our dorm room," Jay requested. "Yeah. That'll work," I answered.

After walking at the dorm halls, we finally founf their dorm room. Apparently, they have a dorm room near the end.

"So, what's up?" Carlos asked taking a sit in a wooden chair. "Well. I've been thinking about this long enough and I don't wanna keep it to myself," I said with a sigh. "Say it already, man,"

I was nervous saying it because I'm infront of Mal's friends. I don't wanna have a negative comment. Or know that they don't like me being with her.
But after a long silence, I was able to let it out.

"I like Mal," I said keeping my head down. "Woah," Jay said making my head stood still. "Is there any problem?" I questioned. "No, it's just because.. We we're actually expecting that,"

"Oh thank God. I thought you would punch me to death,"

"We wouldn't do that," Carlos said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"What are you planning?" Jay said with excitement.

"I'm gonna ask her out," I said confident. "Good luck mate." Carlos said once again with the tone.

"Dude. I know you like Mal but you have competition, mate." Jay said with a huff. "Competition? What competition?" I asked. "Well there's this guy named Ben. He is Mal's ex and he wants Mal back. Right Carlos?"  Jay said looking at Carlos.

Carlos seems to be shaking, a little. He was thinking deep. Was he scared? "Carlos." I said nearly shouting, making him shook back to reality. "Yeah?" He questioned. "He wasn't paying attention." I rolled my eyes.

"What we're you thinking about?"

"Nothing," He blushed. "Are you sure?" Jay shrugged. "Yeah.." He muttered.

I don't know what's going on with Carlos but I think it's very suspicious. Time to find it out.

Mal's POV

I don't know what to do. I'm stuck at this uncomfortable hospital bed with wounds, scars, and bruises. The guys went back to their dorm rooms since they have been looking for me 24 hours.

Evie was left. "Hey," I called out. Evie flickered her eyes on my away from her phone. "What's up?" She asked standing up and taking a sit in chair beside the bed.

I didn't know how did this slip off my mouth. "I think I should give Ben a chance," I looked down, playing with my hands. "What's wrong with that?" She asked again. "Well, i'm starting to like Jaxon," Her eyes widen in my sentence.

She seems tense about this. "It's your desicions Mal. I'll help you," She almost stuttered at every word but she didn't. "I wanna talk about it actually," I said scratching my nape. "Yeah, sure go ahead," She said while dripping a little sarcasm but I didn't mind it.

"If I give Ben a chance. Maybe he would do it again. I don't want to get hurt like how he hurted his maids,"

"Hurted his maids?"

"Thats what he told me," I shrugged.

"What happened to the Ben we know?"

"I don't know him anymore but I know he would change back to the Ben we know," I said laying my head at a pillow. "I still love him Evie," I lowered my head. "Then give him a chance!" She exclaimed.

"But how about my feelings with Jaxon?" I questioned her. "Like I said Mal. It's up to you. I mean, Ben has been there from the first time you came here at Auradon. He was there for you. While Jaxon, he was there just a half a month," She finished.

I scowled. "Are you saying that Jaxon wasn't there for long like Ben was?" I snapped. "It's not like that Mal. It's just you don't know Jaxon that well. I don't think its safe. Specially when there's alot going on right now," She reasoned.

She's right. "You're right. I'll make time to know him more." I said as we heard a light knock on the door. "Um.. Somebody wanted to give this to you." The unknown nurse said. Evie handed it to me while she whispered a thank you to the nurse.

Evie's eyes widen looking at the note. "It's from Ben." She said making me flinch. "What does he want?" I said furious. "He wants to talk to you," She said earning a scowl from me.

"We've been talking many times. Every conversation we have consists of shouting or swearing,"

"Give him your last talk Mal,"

I frowned with a little anger. "Okey, fince I've been over reacting. Maybe you're right,"

"It also says that he doesn't want an arguement. He wants to be honest about everything," She said with a little of curiosity.

"Honest about everything? What does that mean?"

She didn't answered. She had her body frozen. "He's gonna tell it." I hear her whisper to herself. "Tell what Evie?"

Before she could answer, the door swinged open revealing Jaxon. "Hey Mal," He said waving hi. "Hi Jaxon," I said waving back. "Mal can we talk privately?" He said while I nodded. "I'll go out for a second," Evie said walking out of the door.

"What do you need, Jaxon?" I said leaning forward. "Well I don't need anything.. I just wanna tell you if you wanna go out after you can go out of here?" He said with a blush. "You mean a friendly hang out? Yeah I'm in."

Why did I say that? That was supposed to be my chance! I'm such a jerk.

"Actually, uh.." He stopped. "That's fantastic!" He sarcastically said but I didn't mind it. "See you soon," He said waving good bye.

It was a short conversation but it wa- wait. How about Ben? Oh no. That's fine I'll just tell one of them that one will be in the morning, one will be in the night. Everything would be fine.