WACA [9] Keep Quiet.

Hey there everyone! I just want a survey that who would you want Mal ending up with?

Bal (Ben and Mal) COMMENT HERE!

Marold (Harold and Mal) COMMENT HERE!

Maxon (Jaxon and Mal) COMMENT HERE!

BTW, sorry for not updating for that long. I was too lazy to make a new chapter specially when you have an interest to a new story you found and Victoria Justice was in the cast?

Harold's POV

Going through the dark streets of Isle of The Lost, I kept thinking about my father. My father that wants revenge. Mal's mother was the one who killed my father's wife, my mother.

He wants revenge going through Maleficent daughter and not Maleficent herself. I want revenge too.

I was Mal's ex boyfriend. She dumped me because she was afraid of her own mother. All she thinks about is what will happen if her mother finds out. I don't actually know that she ever loved me.

She left me behind. But I'm hunting her down. I like her suffering and calling for help with blood all over her face. A part of me likes that, another part of me hated doing it.

I still love her.

Right now, I have competitions to make her mine again. Jaxon and Ben. Ben's done. He followed to Maleficent's Deal and I was the one that supposed to make sure that she truly doesn't love him anymore.

I was the one that gave him a spell. A spell that he would make Mal below of all the people he cares. I made him look dumb of course. But it doesn't mean the spell would last a life time.

Jaxon. I haven't done anything with him. Considering Maleficent wants Jaxon on her daughters life. I disagree with her, my aunt. She said he would be the one that can fix Mal's heart.

Jaxon himself was from here. Isle of The Lost. He was a half villain and a half prince. His father was born a villain and her mother is a princess before.

Her mother commanded some of the guards to let them enter the kingdom. And of course they become the king and queen and then Jaxon became a prince. Jaxon has a plan that I know.

He plans to make Mal a princess. How? He threatened his family that he would leave them if his parents won't make Mal one. Then if Mal does become a princess, they would fall in love, then get married. When Jaxon becomes king he would get rid of her. Unless, he did fell in love with her.

If all of this was a lie, meaning he baited me to have another reason to make me look like a dumbfounded person.

Jaxon is actually, my cousin. He never knew me. Funny having a cousin a prince eh? While you're here, a villain. I need to go back to Auradon like right now. I'll just go by the hole near my house. Who created that hole? Maleficent. Her being a little lizard or maybe a little dragon makes me laugh.

They said they fixed the hole. Well, they actually lied so the people of Auradon thinks they're safe. Even here, the island thinks that the barrier was fixed. I'm only the one that knows, really.

Well then, I'll get going.

Ben's POV

"We need the barrier to get fixed!" I shouted across the hall, glaring at my assistant. "Sir. Please calm down. The head officer is working on it." She said.

I won't let that guy hurt Mal again. It hurts hearing her suffer from all of the sickness. Most of all I was the reason behind it. I want her so badly but it can't. For now. "Tell them I want it to be fixed as soon as possible." I said gesturing her to come out.

I closed the door with a slam. I sat at the couch furiously picking up a shot, actually more than a shot it was a glass of beer. I know I wasn't supposed to drink achohol but I makes me feel calm and forgot about everything.

I breathed heavily causing anger taking over me. I placed the glass on the table. Standing up with a huge huff. Walking back and forth with my hands on my forehead.

I screamed and kicked off the table causing the glass shatter. I was crying because of my angriness. I handle myself anymore. Mal makes me go crazy, too crazy. I need to meet her-- no I said that I'll give her space. Maybe next time. Tomorrow? Wait. I can't too.

"How about I'll send her flowers or chocolates with a letter on it?" I said. I was talking to myself. "Ben?" I heard a voice behind me. "Ben, its me your mother." When I heard those words I quickly wiped my tears away. "Oh hey mom." I said.

"You need to stop thinking alot, you're gettign stressed." She said patting my back. "I miss her mom." I looked down and swallowed. "Don't let your heart give up son, If you love her, fight for her." She adviced. "I promised her I'll give her space.." I said, regretting.

She sighed. "Ben, don't make promises that you can't do.. Life is just short, meaning if you can't handle it. Knowing it yourself, then don't. Promises are made for trust. But if you can't even trust yourself. Don't do it. Cause' it may end up it a bad situation. If a person says no to a request there's alot of time to use, just keep asking her until she would say yes. But don't be a creep Florian." She said giving me a hug before exiting the room.

I need Mal back to my life. I need her so bad. I would do anything for her. I'm quiting the bet. I'm getting Mal back. Of course I wouldn't let my parents die. I'll make sure they'll be safe.

Just for now, I'll keep my promise to Mal. I'll ask her to a dinner after I made my promise so we could talk about our relationship. If Mal won't say yes.. i'm going to respect that.

Just for Mal.