WACA [19] Ending.

IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOOD BYE.

When Another Comes Along [19]
                        ENDING

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

"I require and charge you both, as you will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why you may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be you well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful."

"Please start the vows." The priest said.

"The day that I met you here in Auradon, I could already tell that you're evil and full of mischief. Starting from the smirks, sarcasm and glares that you have shown me. Also, making a love potion, turns out that I am in love with you. The day that we went out to go to a date. You concern and smiles made me sing in glee. I'm ready to call you my wife, my lover, and we would live happily ever after." Ben finished his vows with a clap and tears flowing from the crowd.

"Mal, you may start your vows." The priest said, "Benjamin Florian Adams, I've been waiting for so long to get to this moment and call you my husband. It took ages for you to tell me that it would be an honor for you to marry me. We always been had a rocky relationship, we break up and be together again. It shows that we are strong together even though we always argue, that you always eat my strawberries." She stopped feeling a tear. The crowd laughed and both joined them.

"You made me good, you made me happy, you made me feel the love i've been finding my whole life. Now, the problems we been through is the past and we're in the present. Is this reality? Finally getting married with the man I love." Mal finished her vows.

"Benjamin Florian Adams thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?" The priest asks.

"I will." Ben says with a smile, tears flooding down his eyes. The crowd cheered.

"Mal Bertha thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as you both shall live?" The priest turned to Mal.

"I will." Mal said in glee. The crowd burts into cheers. Both held hands and Ben said,

"I Ben take Mal to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth." Ben answered.