Chapter 5

-Hailee-

I smoked a little before school as Leila got ready; I kept my window open so the smoke would go out the window. "Hailee you ready!" I coughed, "Yeah give me a minute!!" I said as I put the bag back into my dresser hiding it where no one could find it. I headed out quickly so Gabby wouldn't ask me questions. Leila ran out the door with me as she giggle; "Can we get Starbucks? I want hot chocolate again!!" I smiled. "Alright; well here." I said handing her my phone before backing out of the drive way as she called dad. I got myself coffee and Leila hot chocolate as she handed me my phone. I smiled as I handed her; her hot chocolate s I looked at my phone to see Craig was still on call. "Hello?" I asked as he sighed, "Gabby called me saying you were acting weird." "Me?" "Yeah," "She better not snoop in my room or I will started hiding everything from her." I said as he sighed.

"When you get home make sure everything is still there if not call me and I'll talk to her." He said, "Okay dad well I'm going to put you on speaker since I'm now dropping Leila off at school. I put him on speaker, "Have a good day Leila Rose, I love you." "I love you too daddy!" after she got out I waved and drove to the high school. I talked with dad for a bit when he had to go I hung up and texted Austin; who texted me back that the band was going on tour this week and he couldn't make this weekend. "Figures not even a rockstar wants to date me. I sighed as my phone beeped as I looked at it. I opened the text from the unknown number it was Max Green. I texted him back as I went to the office. I saw Jordan already sitting in the office. "What did you do Jordan Tyler?" I said as he looked at me. "For a minute I thought they called my mom." I laughed as I shook my head.

"I rather not be." I said as he laughed. "Mr. Ryerson stop talking." The secretary who just walked in said. I smiled, "Sorry I talked to him first," I said as she looked at me. "I'm Hailee I'm new here." I said as she looked up my name." "Yes Hailee Mabbitt." I nodded as Jordan looked at him I just smiled as she handed me my schedule. "You spelled my name wrong." I said as she looked at me." "What?" "My name, It's spelled H-a-i-l-e-e" I said spelling my name out for her. "I told you!" Jordan said as I just shook my head as the secretary blushed in embarrassment. "It's okay it happens all the time." She nodded as the principle came. "Thanks Jordan." I said as he looked at me confused as the principle looked at me. "Why are you thanking him?" "He agreed to show me around the school after you were done with him." I said as she looked at him raising her eyebrow.

"Alright Mr. Ryerson your free." He smiled at me as he and I left. "You just saved my ass." He told me as I laughed. "I know. When don't i?" I said as I texted max back again. "SO Mabbitt huh?" I nodded and looked at him. "Yup." I smiled as he shook his head as mom sent me a picture. I was confused as I opened it, it was the weed Jordan gave me. "I'm fucked." I whispered as I called dad. "What." "Mom went through my room." I said as he sighed, "I know she sent the picture than called me about it. You're probably going to be grounded." "That's okay my plans for this weekend went down the drain anyway." I told him. "I know he has a tour." I sighed. "Alright talk to you later dad." I said as I hung up. "What happen?" "My mother when through my room and found the bag you gave me." I said as he shook his head.

"You have one of those mothers." He told me as I nodded. "Tell me about it." I said as I followed by, "But I have the cutest little sisters in the world." He laughed, "Who are you closest to in your family?" "My little sister and my dad." He nodded as Mathew looked over as he ran over to me, picking me up and spinning me around." I laughed as he put me down. "We thought you were going to the same school as before." I laughed. "Nope." "Thank god now I can hang out with you." I laughed as a group of people came over. "Hey Mathew." A girl said as I smiled at him. "You don't let them call you Matty?" Mathew smiled. "Never." "Sucks" I said as he raised his eyebrow at me. "Matty." I said as he playfully glared at me. "Are we going to start this up again?" he asked as I smiled. "What are we starting again?" I asked as Jordan laughed at us. "Anyway Hailee this is Jessica my girlfriend." "Awe my Jordan grew up and grew a pair." I said as Jordan pouted.

I laughed as He continued. "That's Ryan, Gina, Bailey and Tyler. You've met Bret and Taylor the other day they'll be here later." I nodded. "Wait this is her? I thought she'd be...prettier..." His girlfriend said as I looked at her, "We'll I'm sorry I don't want to put as much make-up ad look like a slut...oh sorry I didn't mean to offend you." I told Jordan's girlfriend Jessica as her jaw dropped as Matty just laughed his ass off. the other's were trying to old their laughter in as I shrugged. Jordan sighed at me as I looked at him surprised that he would go out with a girl like that...

Matty and I had all of our classes together I had Ryan for two Bailey who I had one and Tyler for two. Bret and Taylor had three classes with me I had a class with Jordan but none with Jessica. When school was over I got into my car as Jordan ran over, "Be nice to Jessica Hailee." I laughed. "When she learns that not everyone has to look like a model or a slut." I said as he looked at me. Matty got in my car as I looked at him. "out I need to get my sister." He sighed as he got out. "Thanks a lot Jordan piss her off. Your always doing that!" Matty yelled as Jessica came over. I left the school as I got to Leila's school as she ran to my car. "Ready to go home?" She nodded and smiled at me. "Can I call daddy tonight?" "You don't have to ask." I giggled as she smiled at me. When we got home Gabby(Mom) wasn't home; Leila and I took a picture together and sent it to dad. I smiled as I giggled; Life is pretty good now I have a great family; good friends and a great little sister