Chapter 14

WHOOOOO ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

-Hailee-

I went into mom's room because Caige was crying and mom and dad were dead asleep, I picked him up as I rocked him as I checked his diaper as I left the room as I went into Caige's room as I looked at the wall I smiled because I knew I had some paint in my room. I changed his diaper as dad came in, "Hey dad." "Hey thanks Hailee." "NO problem dad." I said as I rocked Caige to sleep. I handed him to dad. "Night Hailee." "Night dad." I said as he went into his room shutting the door. I went into my room quietly because Leila was passed out I grabbed the paint as I went into the babies room as I started painting Caige Michael Edward Mabbitt on the wall (See the cursive (if you want) in the external link). It was about 4am by the time I was done I've been working on it since 2am. I picked up all the paint and things I have used I quietly put them back into my room to see Leila up I whispered, "I wanna show you something." I said as she nodded. She got off my bed as we quietly snuck into Caige's room again as she looked at me and smiled. We heard dad's room open as we ran out of the room and into my room. I peaked out to see both mom and dad. "I swear I heard the girls." "Agreed." They went back into their room as I got Leila a marker.

We went back into the room as we wrote something to Caige and mom and dad. TJ and Max came in as I held my finger up to them as they came in quietly as I handed them a maker. I went out to make sure mom and dad weren't coming out. When they finished writing something we all went into my room as I put a movie on as we watched it till we fell asleep.

=Gabby=

I couldn't sleep because I swear people kept getting up, Craig and I were now both up since it was 6:29am as he grabbed Caige as we went into the babies room the first thing I noticed was Caige's full name on the wall. "Who did this?" I whispered as he looked at me. We looked underneath the name to see that Max, TJ, Leila, and Hailee wrote something under it for the three of us.

'Mom, Dad & Caige,

I hope you guys aren't mad that I thought about doing this...I got the idea when I saw the wall. Well I hope that my little brother grows up to be as great as you and dad. Love you guys<3 -Hailee'

I smiled as Craig came next to me as he read Leila's out loud,

'I love you!!! Your going to be the best brother ever!!!'

We both laughed as we read TJ and Max's we laughed as we went to thank them as we went into Hailee's room to see them all asleep. Craig and I took a couple pictures as I got Caige from Craig and put him in the swing in the living room. "what are we going to do with them." I laughed as Craig smiled at me. "Nothing because I kind of love that." He smiled as we started to make breakfast.

-Hailee-

I woke up sweating and panting the nightmares are not going away I looked at the time it was 9am as I rolled out of bed as I saw no one was in my room. I got showered and changed into my Fly High Swallow top, with my Old Navy Women's Zip pocket Twill pants in Forest Camo, I put my Green Camouflage Bullet Belt on as I smiled I got my Leather Knee high boots on as I did my make up quickly as I got my batman hobo bag, keys and phone. I went out to see mom and dad. "Hey." They looked at me, "You look tired..." I nodded. "Nightmares all night I don't know what's going on..." I said as they both sighed and hugged me. "Do what you need too." I looked at them. "I don't want you guys to spend more money than you have to because I know with my sugary bill and mom's bill it's going to be crazy..." I said as they looked at one another. "Hailee we love you but we want and need you to sleep." I nodded as mom smiled. "Thanks for the painting and having them write on the walls." I giggled. "I saw the wall and I couldn't help it." I said as they giggled. I ate quickly as I looked at my phone as I got a DM from Katelynne Quinn...What... I opened it and it was asking me if I could do Copeland's name the same way I did Caige's. "Think I can go to Grand Rapids Michigan?" I asked as they looked at me confused. "Why?"

"Katelynne wants me to paint Copeland's name on the wall like I did with little Mabbitt." I said as they laughed. "is she paying you?" I shrugged, "I'd still do it if she wasn't." I said as they nodded. "I'll DM Katelynne and talk to her about it." Dad said I nodded. "Where are you heading?" "Going to school for a surprise visit." I said as they nodded. I went out to my car as I got in and left to the school. I got there as I went in, When everyone saw me they started to freak out. "They said you died." I rolled my eyes as I went to the office. "Miss. Mabbitt you here to talk to the principle." I nodded. "Yeah I do." I said as she smiled at me. The principal saw me as she smiled. "Nice to see you mind telling me where you've been? You haven't turned in your work?" I nodded as I sighed, "I got a heart transplant." I said as I showed her the scar she touched it to probably make sure it was real." "Why didn't anyone call in?" "Because my mom just hand her baby I got beat up and was in the hospital I have been in the hospital for a while." I said as she made an upset face. "Alright well continue doing online and I will talk to your teachers." I Nodded. "Oh can you talk to everyone and tell them I'm not dead cause I had a kid from school come to my house and ask my dad questions."

She looked at me surprised with shocked mixed in. "of course." I smiled at her, "I'll see you next week Monday to check in again." "Alright see you than Hailee." I said as I opened the door to see my "friends" standing there. "we aren't friends any more I don't want anything to do with you anymore I have to get my life healthy." I said as they looked surprised as they got out of my way. I went home as mom and dad looked at me. "You okay?" "Yeah besides the whole school besides the teachers thinking that I'm dead." They looked at me shocked. "why did they think that?" "I guess when you and dad said I was in the hospital they thought I offed myself than I told my uhm so called friends that I don't want them to be friends with me anymore because I need to get my life healthy." They smiled and hugged me. "But don't be surprised if I come home beat up because they don't take things like that well." They nodded as I turned the swing off as I sat in front of the swing as I smiled at him as I kissed his cheek he looked at me I smiled. "He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I giggled as mom and dad laughed at me. My family is the best I don't think I would have been here if it wasn't for them. <3