Chapter 18

-skipping a week-

=Hailee=

All my stuff was packed and in my car I had on my

. It was about 3am as I hugged mom and dad goodbye as I woke Leila she looked at me a little upset as I kissed her cheek. "I'll be back I promise." She nodded as she hugged me. I grabbed my purse which had everything I needed in it as I headed on the road.

0skipping boring car ride0

When I got to Katelynne and Kellin's I got out as I knocked on the door as Katelynne smiled hugely at me, "Thanks for Coming Hailee." "No problem Katelynne." I showed her the designs as she couldn't pick one so I hand sketched one as she loved it. It was cursive (See external link) "Is there a specific color you want for it?" "Could you do pink fading into purple?" I nodded as she said, "you don't need to get paint I already bought some." I nodded as I got started I had to take a couple breaks in between because I needed a break. I took a deep breath in as I put my hand on my scar as I groaned a little in pain. "Hey Katelynne?" "yeah?" She called. "Could you drive me to the hospital?" I asked as she ran over to me. "Are you okay?" "I just need to get to get to the hospital." I said as she nodded as she helped me into the car as she got Copeland into the car as took deep breaths in as I cringed in pain a little as she drove us to the hospital. I filled out forms as the doctor came out to check me to make sure I was okay because he didn't want me to move. "You work out?" I nodded. "My doctor at home said that I should start." I said as he nodded, "bad eating habbits?" "Not anymore." He nodded as he helped me into one of the offices. "Can you tell me what you were doing before the heart transplant?" I nodded as I sighed. "I figured I would never get a heart in the first place so I thought I would live my life try things." He nodded getting the drift. "Your heart is just fine. What were you doing before it started?" I showed him the picture as he nodded.

"Just take breaks drink water and rest time to time alright?" I nodded as I left. I sighed my chest didn't have the tightness as before as I bought a bottle of water before we left. "Everything alright?" I nodded. "He said everything is fine because I just need to drink more water and take more breaks." She nodded as Copeland looked at me as I smiled she giggled, "up!" she said to me as I picked her up as she giggled and hugged me. "You're a cute one you know that?" I said, "yes!" She said as I giggled. We went to Katelynne's car as I got Copeland in her car seat and buckled. "How's everything?" She asked as I smiled. "Good Leila is pretty upset I left." I said quietly. "You two are like blood sisters." I smiled. "I've been told that by a couple people...Leila talked to me first the Foster home. I want to show you something she said in class that she said." She nodded as we got home as I showed her the video as she smiled. "That's cute." I nodded. "It made me cry a lot." She giggled as she asked, "You want Pizza?" "Only if it's home made." I said as I went to where she was since I didn't want her to see the name yet. "Why?" "I have to eat healthy with this heart." She smiled. "Or just watch what I eat." She giggled as I smiled at her as she called some people as I went back into the room to see Copeland sitting by the paint with paint on her hands. I giggled but had a great idea. I finished the name as it dried I put a sheet over it with it going from the window where I tucked it into and the poster. I put more paint on her hands as I put them to the wall as I smiled as I picked her up as she put her hands on my face as I laughed. I washed her hands with soap and water.

I noticed that Kellin was here...why was Kellin here but I got another idea as I put Copeland on the couch as I dragged Katelynne and Kellin into the room as I put Paint on Katelynne's hands as I put it on the wall under Copeland's I told her she could leave as she looked at me confused as I did the same thing with Kellin as he did it and left as I took a sharpie as I put their names under their hand prints as I felt the tightness again as I sat in the room. "Hey Katelynne?" I called as she came in again. "Could you get me some water I'm a little scared to move." She nodded as she left and came back with water. I drank some as she left again as I put family in really fancy letters as I let it dry I took the sheet off as I took a picture of it as I put my phone in my pocket. I got everything cleaned up as I put it away Katelynne looked at me excited. "You can go see it." She smiled as she got Kellin and Copeland as I took a sip of my water as it was just silent. I bit my lip as Kellin came out smiling hugely. "Thank you Hailee." I giggled. "not a problem." He hugged me as I hugged him back as Katelynne came out as she smiled as Kellin, Katelynne and I put it on different things we all put it on twitter and Instagram as I also put it on my facebook. "So How do I get to Jesse and Ashley's from here?" "I'll drive you over there tomorrow." I nodded as I got my laptop out and asked for the password they looked at me as Kellin saw I was doing homework.

"Your still in high school?" I nodded, "I got kicked out for something I did...I started a fight with my ex friends girlfriend because she called me a screwed up little girl with a drug problem and no life." I said as they looked at me as Copeland was playing in the living room with her brothers. I sighed, "Trust me it got worse from there... I showed them the tweet that was on my dad's twitter page as they read the whole conversation. "That...that is horriable who would be so cruel and tell you that?" "That girl and her boyfriend and when I got home after my heart replacement they all, I mean all of the people I thought were my friends said I was dead." They looked at me and shook my head as Katelynne told me to show him what Leila said about me and my dad. I showed him as he smiled.

We ate as I stayed up as I did some more designs for Jessie and Ashley's daughter as my phone was ringing. "hello?" "Hey hun." "Hey dad." I said as he sighed, "you okay?" "yeah I had a bit of tightness in my chest but the doctor said I needed to just sit and drink water before I started again." He sighed. "Alright and your school called." "What about?" I asked as he said. "About the kids." "What about them?" "They are going to be at the house to apologize." "I don't want them near the house." I said as he sighed. "We have to because the principle is going to be with them AND all of the parents..." "Dang..." I said as he laughed. "yeah there here I'll Skype you." I hung up and logged onto my computer as Kellin was the only one awake besides me. He came over to me as I accepted the call from dad. "HOLY SHIT IT'S KELLIN QUINN!!!" Matty said as I was about to end the call as I looked up to see the look dad was giving me. I sighed as I saw Matty's mom look at him. "We're sorry Hailee." "I'm not accepting it do you know what I went through? I had kids beat me up at one of dad's concerts that put me in the hospital I had to get flown back to Arizona and finally get my heart surgery!" I said as Matty and Jarrod looked at one another. "We did that?" "No what you said on twitter and what your girlfriend said on twitter did that. And sometimes I can't even...I can't sleep any more because I have nightmares where people are beating me up because I 'broke' the band up or 'put the band against one another." I said as their parents did not look happy neither diid dad or Kellin.

Their parnets looked at me, "Will you accept our apologizes for our children's behavior?" I nodded as Jarrod's mom said, "we'll punish them for what they did." I nodded as I felt tears run down my cheeks as I wiped them off as I talked to dad mom, Leila and saw Caige for a while before I had to go. Kellin went to bed as I sat on the couch as I kept working before I passed out. I woke to noises coming form Copeland's room. I got up to see she was awake as I picked her up as I went into the room I was supposed to be in and put her in my bed as I changed into Pajama's quickly and crawled into bed as we both fell asleep. I woke to people freaking out Copeland was wide awake as I poked her as she giggled I put her on the floor as she held my hand as I opened the door as we walked into the living room. "You guys okay?" "We thought someone kidnapped Copeland." "NO she woke me around 3am because she was making noises in her room so I just figured that she would sleep better with someone next to her." They nodded as they got Copeland as I was all sweaty and gross. "Nightmares." I whispered as I groaned. I went into the room they let me stay in and showered.