Chapter 7

-Hailee-

~couple days later~

Mike stopped texting me I didn't care much as I knew it was going to happen it did with Austin and it did now with Mike. I sighed as I drove a now better Leila, "have fun okay?" she giggled and nodded. "Bye sissy." I waved as I gave her a hug as I went to the high school. I really haven't talked to Jordan or Matty either...This sucks so bad...I got to school as everyone was whispering about me as I went by. Matty looked at me as he whispered sorry as I looked at him confused as he pointed to his phone. I checked my phone to see a text from Matty.

Matty: I'm so sorry for everything Jessica spread a rumor that you slept with Mike...

My eye twitched as I saw Jessica, she looked at me smirking as I texted Matty back,

Me: She's using Jordan she told me herself, and I'm sure she's sleeping with two other guys.

I looked at Matty as my phone binged saying he already knew, I smiled at him as he nodded. I looked at Jordan who was looking between Matty and I. Matty and I always either started fights or just got everyone to hate us. He came over tome and dragged me over to Matty as he said, "Don't think about it Mathew you too Hailee." "What we weren't going to do anything...wait maybe I should since she started the rumor that I slept with Mike!" I yelled as he looked at me. "You did didn't you" "NO!!! YOU STUPID!!!" I screamed as he looked at me hell everyone was looking at me. "I'm not a slut like your girlfriend!" he slapped me as I looked at him. He backed away because he knew I had a fighting streak in me. I walked passed him as I went to Jessica and punched her and kept punching her as she fought back. "ENOUGH!" I heard as someone pulled me off Jessica.

I looked up to see the principle, I pushed Matty off me as Jordan, Matty, Bailey, Gina, Tyler, Taylor, Bret and Ryan all looked at me. I looked at them as Matty and Jordan mumbled. "Haven't seen her like that in a while." I basically glared at them as they put their hands up. "I hate you." I hissed at them as they looked at me with hurt in their eyes. "My office now." She said as we went to her office. "call your parents." She said as I got out my cell phone and called dad. "Hailee you at home?" "No I fought with a girl in school because she said I slept with Mike Fuentes." He sighed, "Alright, let me send someone to get you." "Whose going to get me everyone we know lives too far away." "I know someone." He said as I sighed. "Fine." I said as I handed my phone to the principle as a couple minutes went by as I saw Jessica's parents who looked pissed off. They looked at me as I just smiled, her dad came up to me as he asked, "You did this?" I nodded, "She spread a rumor that I was sleeping with someone without proof I might add." He sighed. "Well I'm sorry." He said as I shook my head. "You don't have to be sorry for anything your daughter on the other hand is cheating on my best friend so she can use them for what ever she wants."

He nodded, "I know I've tried talking to her but she's like her mother." He mumbled as I hide my laugh. "Alright well have fun." He chuckled and left he talked to his wife quietly as she looked at me than at her daughter and gave her a fowl scowl as I nodded. I just waited as Lunch came I saw Ronnie Radke? What the hell... I looked at him confused. "Hailee right?" I nodded. "I didn't think you and my dad were friends..." I trailed off, "We made up." I nodded as the principle came up. "Hailee your suspended for the rest of the week. Here." She handed me a piece of paper as I saw it was for my classes online. I nodded as I said, "I have to pick up my little sister after school." "I know but we have to get back to your house so Craig can Skype you and talk." I nodded. I went to my car as I saw Jacky Vincent....He's my favorite and Max comes right after him. I gave him a quick smiled as I got into my car. I sighed after I got in...I drove home went inside turned the alarm off and went into my room. I called Dad on my Skype as he looked at me. "What the hell Hailee!" he yelled at me as I looked at him. "I couldn't help it! She's cheating on my best friend, she made me seem like a whore and I couldn't help it okay she's one of those girls who love to use and abuse people like what my old friends did in school they used me to get concert tickets and get all close to my parents just so they could get money." He sighed.

"I can't just let you off the hook." I heard Mom say, "damn right." I mumbled, "You have no part in this you left us without tell me." Dad looked at me as I sighed. "How long and what do I need to do that I'm not doing already?" he was thinking deeply as Ronnie came in. "Ronnie how long can you stay?" "Not very long I see willow in a couple days." He nodded. As he sighed as he said; "I can't really think of anything I mean you do everything that I was going to demand you do now." I nodded. "BUT No friends no going out till this weekend." I shrugged, "I'm going to be with Leila anyway." He smiled. "I'll be home next week alright." I nodded as we signed off. "So what do you mean she left without telling you?" "Oh Gabby left last week without telling me." He shook his head as I made some food for all of us. We ate and talked, I got Leila as we got home only Jacky was here. "hi." Leila said as I waved. "Sissy can I watch The Little Mermaid?" I nodded. "Shower tonight too." She nodded as she put the movie in as Jacky came over to me. "You're a great older sister." I blushed, "Thanks Jacky." He smiled.

I sat on the counter as I looked at him, "you sure you want to talk to me? Mike Fuentes and Austin Carlile talked to me once and now they don't talk to me at all." He shrugged. "I don't think that'll happen." I looked at him. "Why?" "because I always keep in touch with friends." I smiled. "Sissy?" "Yeah?" "Can we have pizza tonight?" "Ask dad." She nodded. "Sissy?" She asked again, "yeah?" "Why were you already at my school." I sighed, "because I got in trouble at school today so I have to be at home for the rest of this week." She nodded as I handed her my phone. She called Craig as I looked at Jacky, "Where did Ronnie go?" "TO the hotel to Skype with Crissy and Willow." I nodded as Leila handed my phone back. "he said go ahead." I nodded as I got my laptop from my room as the three of us made the pizza online. I ordered it as I smiled. "Alright Leila go shower the pizza should be here after you get out." She nodded as she kissed my cheek I hugged her making her giggle a little. "I love you sissy." "I love you too sis." She giggled as she ran to her room than into the bathroom.

I looked at Jacky as I smiled at him, "Thanks for hanging out with us." He smiled shyly, "No problem." He said quietly as I went on Itunes getting his Album. "Now you are just sucking up." I giggled, "No I was going to get it but I got busy taking care of Leila cause she was sick." He chuckled. "you getting Ronnie's new one when it comes out?" I nodded. "of course duh." He laughed. The pizza came as Leila stepped out of the bathroom with her princess pajama's on. I put the pizza on the coffee table in the living room as I got plates and chocolate milk and monsters for Jacky and I. We ate watched another one of Leila's movies as she fell asleep after dinner I picked her up bringing her to her room and I went back to the living room as I saw Jacky cleaning up. "You didn't have to." He smiled, "Just thought I'd give you a break you do a lot." I nodded but than shrugged. "I don't mind." He smiled again as I helped him clean up. I bit my lip to fight the earge to kiss him. I blushed just thinking about it as we finished He was about to go as I just though "Forget it" I kissed him as he kissed back smiled at me than left. I just blushed and went to bed.