Chapter 15

Hey guys here's another upload for you:3

=Hailee=

I put the swing back on as I got up and went into the kitchen, "how you feeling?" "Better can we get a dog?" I asked as they looked at one another. "We'll think about it." Dad said as I nodded as I went into my room as I changed into my work out clothes which consisted of, my Nike Hyper Elite Basketball shorts, Adidas Performance Spo Edge Tank top, and my Reebok Sport Fury Rs shoes. I walked out as mom and dad both looked at me. "Where are you going?" Mom asked, "Well I have to start walking, fast walking, Jogging, than Running." I said as they both nodded at me. "Alright if you get lost call us." I nodded as I went back into my room as I grabbed my phone and head phone.

-Let me pause you here, I'm not changing who I am AT ALL I'm just getting myself healthier than I was. If your thinking that I'm just going to become a prep I'm not I'm going to be me I might were a tank top and flannel button up or nice pants instead of skinnies but I'm NOT going to change who I am I promise...anyway I'll let you get back to my story-

I put my headphones in and plugged it in my phone as I turned on You Me At Six, I started walking through town as I started jogging as I ended up at a park...wait...I'm lost... I looked around as I sighed. I started jogging again as I started running but I had to go back into a jog because my heart couldn't take it I stopped as I noticed I was near a gas station as I bought a water. "Do you know what part of town this is?" I asked as the guy looked at me confused. "Aren't you from around these parts?" "No...I was out jogging and I think I'm a long way from where I live..." I said as he nodded. "This is the west side of town." I called dad as he answered, "Where are you?" "Well the guy who I bought my water from at the gas station said it was the west part of town. I'm near a park and a mall?" "Okay I know where your at...you jogged pretty far." Dad said as I laughed. "I figured.." he laughed as we hung up. "Well thanks for the help." He nodded as a girl came in as I smiled at her I walked out. "Wait aren't you Craig Mabbitt's oldest daughter?" "Yeah I am." She looked me up and down. "You don't look like her you look more girly." I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm not changing at all these are just the exercise clothes I had." She looked at me weird as the guy said, "Rachel leave her alone your always picking at people especially the kids of celebs." She rolled her eyes. "But look at her does she look like the girl I showed you?" "yes she does she looks like the girl who just needed to get out and exercise too." He said as I nodded. "And I need to because I just got a heart transplant." I told her as they both looked at me with wide eyes. "what..." "you didn't read Max, dad, moms or anyone's text who was at the hospital with me's tweets?" I asked as she shook her head. I heard a honk. "I have to go but I'll maybe see you later."

I told them as I left as I got into the car Leila was in the back as I hugged her as she squealed; "Your all sweaty and gross." I laughed as I smiled. "You jogged about 9 miles today." I nodded. "It felt nice...dad..." I said as he looked at me. "Yeah?" "Am I being more girly and preppy as before?" I asked as he looked at me confused. "Not that I know of why?" "Because a girl at the gas station said that I looked more girly and preppy." I said as he laughed. "Then she doesn't know you very well." He said as I laughed. "The guy said that she judges all celeb kids." He shook his head as I sighed. "You need to get one of those arm bands for when you run. And you need to start bringing water with you." I giggled as I looked at Leila, "How was school Leila?" I asked as she giggled at me. "Fine sissy, will you help me with my art project." I giggled. "Of course what are you doing for art?" "Making a collage of the things I love." I smiled. "I can help with that." I smiled at her as she smiled back. "Can we have Ham and rice tonight?" Leila asked. "That sounds yummy." I said as dad and Leila laughed at me. "What I'm hungry after that run." I said as they giggled. "So you still going to Michigan?" "Yeah I'm thinking about it." I said as he nodded. "Katelynne said that she will pay you if you do go." "Alright." I said as I looked out the window.

When we got home mom looked at me and giggled. "Your all sweaty go take a shower." I nodded as I went to my room as I took a quick shower as I changed into my hello kitty let it shine pajama set my shirt was grey with a blue outline of hello kitty and my pajama pants were blue with a silver outline of hello kitty on the left side. I walked out to the living room as Leila had a box of my pictures and mom and dad's pictures out. I smiled. "Let's take a new one." I said as he nodded. I handed the camera to Max as I got mom dad over to the swing as Max took a picture of us. "Thanks Max." I said as I went to my room as I printed it out. I made it big so we could put it in the middle. I went back out to the living room as I put the picture in the middle of the poster as she smiled at me. We put pictures of me with Dad, Mom and dad and The three of them since I wasn't in the picture till later. I smiled as dad gave me some newly printed pictures which were on my phone and his it was some of me at the hospital with Leila sitting next to me (don't worry it was when I was awake).

When we got it done we added some glue than put glitter over it and decorated it a bit. "Whoa." Dad said as I said. "I'm not done yet." I said as I put, "My family" in it in cursive. (See external link for cursive writing and outfit) I got an idea as I got my camera as I said, "Let's make a little video Leila to bring to your art class along with your poster." She nodded as dad looked at me as I turned the camera on as I said, "Hey Leila's art class this is her older sister Hailee and we thought that we would give you a movie and a poster!!" I said as we filmed for a bit I stayed up for a while editing it. When it was finished it was 3am I taped it to the back of the poster and went to bed.