Chapter 19

-Hailee-

I showered as I got dressed into my blue shirt with Pikachu (see external Link), my LOVEsick Red Skinny Jeans, I put my hair up in a bun as I put my Lace Romance Bow Clip in as I giggled at my reflection, I went into the room I saw saying in as I grabbed my Suicide Silence Vortex hoodie I unzipped it as I slipped it on. I did my make-up as Katelynne came in. “How are you this moring?” she asked as I looked at her, “I’m good and I saw those pictures that were online.” She looked at me confused, “The uhm…I don’t remember what is was called but it’s up on my comp.” she went to my computer as she smiled. “I love those.” I giggled. “They are pretty amazing.” I said as I finished and went to my computer getting on Skype, I talked to Leila for a while, along with mom and dad and got to see little Caige; after that I went out for breakfast. “How you feeling today?” I looked at Kellin and Katelynne. “I’m okay I have one more room to do before I go home.” They nodded as I looked at what was for breakfast, Eggs, bacon, and toast. I ate everything but the bacon sadly. “You didn’t eat the bacon.” “I can’t.” I said as they looked at me. “My doctor would have a fit. I have to write everything I eat down for her.” They nodded as Kellin, and Katelynne along with Copeland and the boys drove me over to Jesse’s house.

I got out well more like stumbled out as I grabbed my water and downed it. “Breath Hailee.” I mumbled softly as I gathered myself up as I went inside. I showed them the designs, they like the bubble letters best so I got the paint out of the trunk and locked myself in the room. I did it and  put little hearts around it. I had Jesse come in as I put his hand prints about her name, then I had Ashley put her hand print next to Jessie’s hand print. She smiled at me as I took a picture of it. “Now I go home.” I said as they all nodded we drove home and I got my thing packed. “Thank you for letting me stay. “Not a problem at all Hailee.” I smiled and got into my car.

-skipping boring ride-

Before I went home I went to my uncle Colten’s, he came out as I got out of the car. “Hey hail.” “Hey Uncle Colten.” I said as he hugged me. “Your parent’s just left.” I shrugged. “Everything okay with them?” I nodded. “I just don’t wan to see them yet.” I said as my uncle sighed. “What’s going on with you?” “I have to go back into the doctors…I think my body is rejecting the heart I got.” He looked at me worried. “You should tell Craig and Gabby.” “I can’t….I can’t put them through all of this.” I said quietly as he sighed. “Come I’ll go with you.” I nodded. We drove to the doctors as my doctor saw me right away. “what’s wrong Hailee?” “I think my body is rejecting the heart.” She looked and me worried. “Alright I’ll get you signed in so we can run tests.” I said a quiet thank you. “Are you going to tell them? I mean they have Caige and Leila to worry about.” He looked at me with shock in his eyes. “are you serious?” I nodded as he sighed. “Fine but if they ask if I’ve see you I’m telling them.” I nodded as the doctor called my name and Uncle Colten and I went into the room I will be staying in. I changed into the gown and I heard Uncle Colten talking to mom and dad…in my room? Shit…the hospital called them. I just stayed in the bathroom till I heard the voices stop.

I opened the door peaking out to see no one as I texted mom dad and uncle Colten. I heard mom’s phone go off in the room, before I could lock the door Leila came in then I locked the door. “Sissy?” “Yeah Leila?”I asked quietly as I looked at her. “Will you be okay?” “I’m sure I will.” I said quietly as I looked at her as I noticed she was crying. I wiped the tears off her face as I kissed her check. “Why are you crying love?” I asked softly as she looked at me. “because I’m afraid.” She whispered. I looked at her confused, “Afraid of what?” she looked at me. “your my big sister I don’t want to lose you.” She said to me as I kissed her head and hugged her. “You won’t lose me ever.” I promised as she looked at me as she smiled softly. “Will you come out now with me?” she whispered as I nodded. As I nodded she unlocked the door as we walked out as we went into the room as I sat on the bed as everyone looked at me I looked at my hands. Mom was going to say something but dad stopped her. “Don’t Gabby.” I bit my lip as I brought my knee’s up to my chest…I looked our the window as the sharp pains came back. I cried out before I screamed. I saw my doctor rush in as I heard. “Her pulse is dropping!!!”

-Craig-

We were pushed out of the room Gabby had Caige but walked away Leila started sobbing so I picked her up and hugged her. “Daddy I don’t want to lose my big sister!’ I started crying silently as I looked at the doctor who came our she just smiled at me. “She’s fine, she just had a panic attack which triggered the issues’ she was having to worsen. “Why would she have a panic attack?” “Probably something you said or did triggered it or someone not telling her something.” She said as I sighed. “What’s going on Mr. Mabbitt?” I sighed. “My girlfriend doesn’t want her living in house anymore.” I said as she nodded as she sighed. “You should tell her.” I looked at Gabby who had puffy red eyes now too. “I’ll have to talk to her again first.” She nodded as she walked away. Gabby came over to me as she sighed. “I still want her gone…I know you want her with us but we don’t have the room…yet. Just have her stay with someone till we can get room.” “Right your just not going to make room. I know how you are Gabby.” I snapped as she sighed. “Can I stay with sissy?” we both heard as I looked at Leila. “What are you talking about sweetie?” “If sissy leaves I want to go with her.” Gabby gapsed as I looked at her.

“Why Leila?” “because you guys are always fighting over her I just want my older sister to be with me and to take care of me when you guys get busy.” “We take care of you.” “But not as much as Sissy.” I said as she added, “You guys have my little brother to take care of and it hasn’t been much fun around the house.” Gabby sighed. “Fine she can stay.” I smiled as Leila Squealed in my ear.

--------\

Hey guys I know this chapter is all over the place forgive me I've been trying to write this chapter before I go to work. Alright? Love you all<3