4• A bathroom sink to you, is not a bathroom sink to me

Tyler's pov

My eyes widened but before I could do anything he had already began rubbing the paper towel against the front of my crotch.

"Oh sss-shhh-iiittt." I gasped, trembling as I felt him rubbing against me.

I looked down at what he was doing as my hands gripped the edge of the counter tightly.
"Th-thatss e-nough, they're dry now." I tried to say but sounded kind of out of breath.

He had this evil ass grin on his face that I could see as he looked down still trying to keep up this whole 'innocently just helping out' act he had going on.
But he knew, he knew what he was doing to me.

"Hmm." He placed his hand on my wet crotch. "No, they're still pretty wet." He informed me with a nod.

My heart pupitated as his hand met my crotch, I could feel how hard I was getting, and I know he just felt it too, there was no escaping now.
His voice was just enough to get me in the mood.
I swallowed the lump in my throat as I sat there quivering slightly, embarrassed by the pleasure I was feeling.

"It's fine I can, I can clean them up myself." I said softly as I extended a shaky hand to take the paper towel from him.

"I think we might have to take them off." He whispered as he put a hand on my hip.

"Oh god." I breathed almost whimpering as I squinted my eyes shut forcefully and pressed my head back against the mirror behind me as I tried desperately not let anything he said or did have an effect on me.

I was battling with myself mentally for getting all hard over him. This is so bad, and so wrong.
He pretended as if he didn't notice a thing and was simply just tying to 'help out' even though we both knew it was a lie.

He then began unzipping the zip on my pants and my eyes flew open again in shock.

Oh god oh god no what is going on. I need to stop this...

But did I try to stop him? No.

Here he was undoing my pants like it was a normal everyday activity, inching them down and exposing my underwear as I sat their wide eyed and biting my bottom lip as my insides screamed in both panic and want.

I started breathing in a panic like manner through my nose.
My underwear and thighs right in front of him and both of us looking down at my obvious hard on that was clear through the fabric.
I was so pained with myself for feeling this way but yet not willing to do anything about it because I was too turned on.
I saw him bite down on his lip seductively as he looked down at my underwear and that's when I lost it.
My insides whimpering away as I watched him.

His eyes met mine.
"It's okay." He breathed as he brought his mouth down to the front of my underwear as my heart pounded in extreme excitement whilst my brain yelled 'holy fuck!' incredibly loudly.

He opening his mouth to gently bite the front of my crotch.
His teeth gently grazing me through the fabric sending this shoot of tingles through me.

My mouth dropped open into a porno worthy O shape.

That is the first time a guy has ever gotten anywhere near that area but just seeing a guy lowing himself towards my crotch was washing this incredible feeling through me.