28• No longer 'extra virgin' olive oil

A/n: Just want to let you all know I'm

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

Tyler's pov

My once sweat covered back was pressed against the comfortable messed sheets of Josh's bed as I lie there naked with him beside me.

I felt his weight on the bed shift as he sat himself up and got off of the mattress, I heard his feet shuffling across the carpet.

He walked around to the side of the bed that I was on and began moving things about at his desk from what I could hear, I didn't bothering paying attention to him though because my mind was somewhere else.

I just got fucked in the ass.
My brain muttered repeatedly as I stared wide eyed in a daze up at the ceiling.
I just did what I thought was disgusting when I was little, what my mom thinks I'm too pure to do, and what I've been fantasising about for quite some time.
Woah.
I just had sex.

I slapped my palms over my forehead.

I inhaled deeply, a familiar scent filled my lungs and I turned my head to look at josh.
He stood leant against his desk in a pair of boxers, my smudged pen writing still showing on his lower stomach. He had his eyes on me as he pulled the white smooth stick out from between his lips, he pursed them slightly and blew out faint swirls of smoke.

I propped myself up on my elbows, staring back at him but his eyes never met mine as they were trailing down my body.
I could physically feel his gaze, as if he were smoothing his fingertips slowly over my skin as he stood there.

It made my insides tingle having him look at me like this, so gently and casually as he continued to smoke.

As I watched his fairly plain expression the tingles suddenly left a feeling of stupidity crossed me as I realised, he wasn't just watching me, he was waiting.
More specifically, he was waiting for me to leave.

Which was okay, because I had told myself as a reminder not to hang around too long after me and josh had done anything.

He did get me to leave almost immediately last time I 'came' over.

It make sense though for we haven't, or aren't meant to have, any use for eachother afterwards for we have both gotten what we wanted from eachother.

I managed to push myself up into a seated position.
"I should-yeah, I should probably get going now." I spoke up quickly.

Josh seemed to snap out of his little trance as he looked at me with slightly furrowed brows before loosening up.

"Why don't you go take a shower?" He suggested.

Choke me » Joshler/tyshजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें