15• Hot & Cold

Got my internet back after 3 day of not having it. Here is an update to celebrate!

Josh's pov

"So you want a kiss, so you get one, and then you just get to walk away?" Tyler questioned from behind me with what I could only suspect as a hint of..judgment?

I stopped walking with my back to him as I raised an eyebrow.

"What if..I wanted something.." He continued to speak.

"And what is it that you want?" I asked as I slid my hands in my pockets becoming rather intrigued.
I didn't bother to turn around and face him, I wanted to see if he would actually continue his cocky little speech.

There was a moment of silence and I smirked as I waited for him to get all shy and intimidated.

"For you to join me in the showers."

His words hung in the air.
Both my eyebrows were now raised, and if I were anyone else I probably would've choked on my spit.

He didn't even stutter.
He just outright said it.

Well..

Let's see if we can do something about this confidence of his then.

I turned around to face him, seeing his throat move as he swallowed thickly.
I raised my chin and smirked.
"Well then, basketball boy, let's go."

With that I turned and started walking down the corridor towards the locker room and to the showering area. I heard Tyler's footsteps behind me as he quickly followed.

I had no idea if anyone was in the change rooms or not, but I guess that was just the whole fun of it all, and it was Tyler's idea anyway. So let's see how far our closeted little gay boy will go.

I pushed open the door of the boys gym locker room and held it open as tyler walked straight past me into the room.

"Ladies first." I winked and let go of the door, letting it swing shut behind me as I looked to see the room was empty.

Tyler had already walked off and pushed open the door to the shower room. I was surprised at how eager he was, also a little taken aback.
I'm used to being in the place of power, but he seems to be taking control of things on his own. And as curious as I am to see how long he is going to keep this up, I don't enjoy not being in control of things.
But I suppose I could allow the 'kitten' to have its fun.

I went to walk past him as he held the door open for me.
"Ladies first." He mocked.

"Hmph." I barely laughed.
"I'd watch that mouth of yours if I were you, or I might have to put it to good use." I said as I walked through the door.
(holy shit guys he walked through the door, what is he a ghost or something?!
Why am I making fun of my own writing I'm leaving)

"Oh I'll gladly put it to use." He shot right back as he let the door fall shut behind us.

"Sports makes you pretty horny huh?" I asked rhetorically as I surveyed the area to see that it was also desolate except for him and I.

"Well..maybe, a lil' bit." He said quietly.

"Well, lucky for you there's no one in here." I said as he stood there looking a little unsure on what his next move was going to be.

I mentally rolled my eyes and slipped my hands in my pockets again as I walked over to the attractive boy.

Come on, you were doing so well in taking the lead.