12• Mr. Devious charm & grace

Tyler's pov

There we both knelt together on the hard floor of the dimly lit janitors closet.

Our eyes locked on eachothers as we tried to recollect ourselves through irregular and heavy breathing.
I felt Josh's hand slide from the back of my head where he had held it during the kiss and loosely down to my neck.
He let out a little breathy laugh as the sound of our panting filled the small space.

I slid my tongue against the inside of my cheek as the taste of Josh's cum lingered on my taste buds.
My head felt a little lightheaded and clouded over, but with every shallow breath I was dropping back into a non lustful mindset.

Josh's eyes suddenly widened.
Mine did the same as I immediately wondered what was wrong, his hand slid around and gripped my shoulder, startling me a little.
He started looking all around almost frantically, his head going from side to side and up and down as if he was searching for something.
"Where..? Where...?" He kept muttering quickly.

"What? Where? What is it?" I asked as I started looking about the closet, panicking slightly now.

He brought his hand up to my chin and turned my head back to him and broke out in a slight grin.
"Where did the awkward little straight boy go?" He questioned teasingly before poking his tongue at me. With a sudden lick on my nose he let go of my face.

I wish I knew, I thought to myself as I wiped my wet tipped nose.

I looked back to josh to see his gaze had dropped down and there was a sly look on his face.

I looked down too and realised that our pants were still down and my cheeks heated up immediately. My previous confidence had all washed away and I found myself fumbling again as I tried to get my underwear up.

"Aw don't cover up the pretty sight." He groaned huskily as he leant in, both of his hands making their way to the back of my head and neck as he began planting kisses to the side of my neck. 

"Uh. We, uh, s-should probably head back to class." I mumbled as I pulled my underwear up and over my member and ass as josh made out with my neck.

"I don't wanna be in class." He said as he glided his tongue up my neck before whispering into my ear. "I wanna be in you."

My breathing faltered and I froze, my fingers around the top of my navy blue trousers that hung halfway up my thighs.
I felt his weight shifting off of me as he pushed back and a little grin slid onto his features as he ran his tongue up against his top teeth.

"Shy boy is back again." He whispered.

With that he stood up, knees cracking slightly as he rose from his uncomfortable kneeling position on the floor.
I pressed my lips together as my cheeks burnt with a bright red as his hips became level with my face.
Turning away quickly I used both of my hands to cover my face as he was standing in front of me with his everything exposed.

He sighed contently as he stretched out his back, seeing no great need to do up his pants just yet.

Technically it was silly for me to be getting all embarrassed and shy now. But I couldn't help it, good old awkward me was back.
Although, I do try to keep my awkwardness on the down low, but we all know how 'good' I am at keeping things on a low level.
*cough* @ my gay ass *cough*

I heard him chuckle lowly as he noticed me turning away, seeming to enjoy my shyness. (Tuuuurrrnnn awayy)

"It's okay, the coast is clear." He said coyly.
I peeked through my fingers to see that he indeed had his pants fully done up so I dropped my hands down from my face and looked up at him with a twinge of embarrassment.