21 (pilots) • Playful & Disobedient

Tyler's pov {Wednesday}

I was sat at my desk concentrating on filling out a math sheet.
My pencil was hovering mere millimetres from the papers surface as my eyes burned into the math sum printed on it.
You know when your brain is so fried you can't even figure out what 1 + 1 is anymore?
That was me currently.

A knock on the classroom door sounded through the quiet room of turning pages and scribbling pencils.

"Come in." The teacher called out.

The door opened and a majority of the students looked back, taking any opportunity to look away from their sheets to escape it for a split second.

"Focus on your work!" The teacher snapped before asking the person at the door what they wanted.

"I'm here for Tyler," The voice spoke clearly "his coach wants to have a word with him."

I stopped writing down my maths sum and smirked a little as I recognised the voice, keeping my head down as I waited for the teachers response.

She gave a heavy sigh "alright but I hope this is going to be quick, we are in the middle of a quiz."

"Sure thing ma'm." He said casually.

I left my stuff on the table and got up out of my chair and walked to the back of the class, trying not to show my tight lipped smile.
Classmates all eyed me with envy, or with eyes pleading for me to take them with me.
It's like walking through a battlefield.

Oh the trauma of maths.

There he stood at the door, his dark brown eyes looking me up and down as he greeted me with a coy smile.

I moved passed him silently and he closed the classroom door behind me.

"Fricking bless you." I praised as soon as the door was closed. "You don't know how much I needed a break from that classroom." I collapsed back against the wall, letting out all the air in my lungs in order to relieve my body and mind.

"I can imagine." He hummed as he reached out and wrapped his fingers around my wrist, pulling me up off the wall.
"Now follow me." He said as he started walking off.
I followed without a hassle as he led me around a nearby corner and stopped.

"I'm taking it my coach doesn't actually want to see me." I raised my eyebrows and bit on the corner of my lip.

"Of course not. I wanted to see you." He winked "and I wanted to give you something." He added.

"Give me something?" I questioned.

From what I've learnt Josh's 'give you something' usually means something completely different to when an ordinary person would say it.

He took a step closer to me, his eyes staring down at my lips as his tongue glided over his top teeth.
He leant over me and I let my eyes flutter closed, feeling his sturdy breath on my lips. I parted my lips slightly as I anticipated his connecting with mine.

"You know I can't kiss you." He breathed "I have stitches in."

I frowned and shoved him back as I opened my eyes.
"Well don't pretend like you're going to kiss me then." I tried not to pout.

"But I like watching you want to kiss me." He played and bit down on the tip of his tongue with a smile.

"Jerk." I said.

"Brat." He replied.
He curled his hand under my chin and imitated my frown.
"Look at you getting all sulky because you don't get a kiss." He cooed.
"I have something for you though remember."
He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out three packets of something and held them up in front of me.