17• & the boy action we didnt expect

This chapter is dedicated too THNKSFRTHPTWNTZ who drew the alien josh drew in the previous chapter. So give them some love👅🍆💦💋👌😩

Josh's pov

Another day of no pretty boy action for me.

So here I am, sat in the school band room at the drums, sighing in boredom like a needy hoe because daddy👏needs👏his👏dick👏time.

"So, what do you eat for breakfast?" Nerd asked from down on the floor where he was sat.

Well normally ass but that ain't happening anytime soon! I yelled in aggravation in my mind.
I cleared my throat and then proceeded to answer his fifteenth question.
"Whatever I get my hands on or sometimes nothing." I said as I swivelled a little on the drum stool.
"Why do you keep asking questions about my diet?"

"Well incase you haven't noticed, I kind of have the body of a ten year old girl." He mumbled as he lifted up his mustard coloured sweater to show his small and pale frame which caused me to wince a little.
"And you don't, which isn't all that fair, so if you tell me what you eat then I might be able to bulk up a little."

"Yikes, has your torso even seen sunlight?" I asked.

"No." He sighed as he let go of his sweater. "I get sunburnt easily so I wear a shirt and tons of sunscreen whenever I step foot in places like the beach."

"Oh." Was all I said as I ran a hand back through my hair. "Look if you wanna bulk up, why don't you go and ask one of the jocks, better yet go hang around them, they're the popular ones who get all the girls attention." I told him, half grumbling the last part as I thought about how I couldn't get my hands on tyler.

"Well I would, I even tried to join the football team once, but they don't really like my kind." He shrugged as he pulled at a loose thread on his sweater.

"And what is your kind?" I asked.

"The brains. I've skipped two grades you know." He looked up at me.

"There's your problem then skinny boy, you're just hitting puberty slow..very slow." I exclaimed as I waved the drum stick in his direction.

"They all even have a nickname for me.." He mumbled ignoring what I had said as his face twisted into one of slight distain.

"What's the nickname?" I asked, mentally guessing and coming up with a few answers that made me snicker.

"Twig." He sighed.

I casually rubbed my hand over my mouth to hide the fact that i was going to laugh at that.
"Well..they aren't wrong." I pointed out.

"I know." He said with his elbow on his knee as he rested his head on his fist.

I stared down at him wondering who I pitied more, him, or me, because I was stuck with the nerd nobody wanted.

We both turned our heads as we heard the door open.
And lo and behold! Pretty boy peeked around the corner!
I wanted to fall to my knees and praise the demon of lust for sending me this beautiful boy to save me from this skinny loser.