7• Games in the bedroom

IM SO SORRY, I accidentally pressed 'publish' when the chapter wasn't finished so some of you may have read the draft. I'm such a noob. This is the full proper completed and edited chapter thank you for reading.

-love from your mom

Josh's pov

"OHH MY GOD!" I screamed at tyler "HOW COULD YOU!"

"I-I couldn't help it, I had too!" He pleaded mercy and forgiveness.

"Don't give me excuses." I snapped.

"But I-" he pouted.

"Those shoes don't even match with that handbag! You're soo not invited to my birthday party now!" I sassed as I made the barbie flick her hair.

Tyler made fake sobbing noises as he made the barbie walk away from my barbie. Madison was hysterically laughing in the background as she watched us play. Tyler threw the barbie across the room, it's fake brown hair flowing behind it as it banged against the wall.

"Good riddance Jessica!" I shouted in my attempted 'female' voice.

Tyler grabbed another barbie.
"Let's sacrifice Jessica to the dark lords." He said in a preppy feathery feminine voice.

"Melt her body for dishonouring fashion." I joined in.

"You guys are really creepy." Madison pointed out the obvious as me and tyler shook the barbies around Jessica's plastic corpse.

"Excuse me, we are fab." I joked in reply as I made a prowl gesture with my hand, showing off my freshly painted sparkly nails.

"Madison your friend is on the phone!" Their mom calls up the stairs.

Madison jumped up.
"I'll be right there!" She called back. "Sorry I gotta go." She said to us before running off excitedly out of the room.

"She'll probably be on the phone for hours." Tyler told me as we heard her jumping down the stairs.

Tyler pushed himself up off the floor and stood up, stretching out his nice tanned arms.

"Um, Im going to hang out in my room..you can uh, come in-in my room too if you want." He said shyly as he pointed to the door then quickly shuffled out of it.

I smiled a little when he left the room.
Did he seriously invite me to join him in his room?
Niiiiicceeee.

I got up off of the floor and pulled the cape off I was wearing and the frilly tutu skirt, loosening up the buttons at the top of my school shirt before grabbing my school bag and walking out into the hall.

I walked up to the door madison said was Tyler's, it was left open a crack so I'm guessing he was expecting me to follow him.
I pushed it open a bit and slipped into the room.

Tyler still looked slightly startled upon my entering even though it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise.
He was sat on the middle of his bed and was opening up his laptop when I walked in.

Naturally I gave the room a scan. The room was cast in a very aesthetic grey light as the rain continued to poor down heavily outside without missing a beat. I my eyes ran over the shelf where a few basket ball trophies sat to the wall that held up a few sports and cars posters.
It was quite neat, although, incredibly neat if you compared it with my room.

There sat tyler, quietly on his bed. I dropped my bag, letting it slump off my shoulder and slide down onto the floor with a gentle thud and kicked the door closed behind me.