25• Nothings better than a pretty little twink

The meme is unrelated.

Josh's pov

"Fuck this shit." I groaned out loudly as I dropped the text book shut.

Everyone in the classroom turned to look at me.

"Get back to work." I snapped in a hush at them.

I looked to see the teacher glaring at me disapprovingly, so I glared back, not breaking eye contact.

"Do you need any help?" She asked eventually with a sigh.

"No." I scoffed "I can do the work. I just don't want to do the work." I replied.

"Well you have to otherwise you're going to fall behind in your grade." She said as she turned away from me and walked over to her desk.

I let out a huff and leant back in my chair, catching sight of the guy sitting to my right who happened to be staring at me. I winked at him while running my tongue over my bottom lip.

His short brown hair was neatly pushed back and he sat with his arms leant on the desk, propping himself up over his work. His school sweater was neatly, yet casually, rolled up at the sleeves exposing his watch.
As I lastly eyed off his broad shoulders I got the vibe that he was in the football team.

He quickly turned away and looked back at his work and I did the same, feeling amused with myself for the brief moment.

Five minutes then passed of me sitting there at the desk looking about the classroom in boredom as I fiddled a pen in my hands.

Pages turned as students worked, their pencils gently scribbling against paper sheets.

I looked down at my half finished work, having no desire whatsoever to complete it.
So I found something a little more entertaining to do with myself.

I took my pencil and began writing something down, I then tore the corner of the paper off. The sound of the tearing being the loudest noise in the room.

The teacher looked at me with furrowed brows from her desk which I ignored and folded the small bit of paper in half.
When the teacher had taken her attention off me I kept my head down but stuck my arm out as I slipped the paper into the desk of the guy to my right.

I left the paper there and retracted my arm, clearing my throat quietly as I sat looking down at my textbook as if I hadn't done anything, fiddling my fingers in the back of my hair.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guy look at the paper with confusion before he grabbed it and slyly opened it up under his desk and read it.

B l o w j o b?

Was written on it in my messed handwriting.

I snickered inwardly, trying not to look too pleased with myself when I saw his hand on my desk as he returned the paper.

I opened it up.

NO !!!

Was written on it in violent capitals, underlined three times as if the many exclamation marks didn't emphasise his point enough.