26• Ink poisoning

Josh's pov

As anyone could imagine tyler had me losing control with all the photos he was sending me, I kept warning him to stop sending stuff until my tutoring session was over. But he kept on sending and told me- 'just ignore my messages until you're done then (;'.

So I made that tutoring session end right then and there and made tom leave.
Only to have tyler message me and say 'I've got to go practice basket ball now'.
Which is an innocent sentence in itself, but I could feel his smitten smile radiating through my phone.

He's all like-
Oh look at me, look at me, look at me touching myself while you're over there doing school work. Kay byeee.

How dare he.

I was turned on and I was frustrated and all I could do was pathetically yell at him through text to get his ass back, but I chose not too because I didn't want to let him know that his teasing was working.

I clutched at the front of my pants and rolled over on my bed and buried my face into my pillow as I groaned in horny agitation.
I told myself I would not give in to jacking off to those pictures like I know he'd want or expect me to do.

As if I was going to let him get away with sending me stuff like that in the middle of a tutoring lesson when he knows I can't do anything about the things looking at him does to me- on top of that he goes and ditches me and doesn't reply.

He's getting more bold and god how i have this great need to put him in his place..which is beneath me.

So I invited him over to mine, and as it is now the magically the weekend because the author has the power to control my literate world, my mom isn't here and I have the house all to myself.

)/•o•)/ "*,.,;"*'.,:*,,,..;*''*,..'**...
*magical transition to saturday*

There was a small knock on my front door but as the house was quiet I easily heard it.
I walked over to the door and opened it up, my eyes falling over him.

"Hey." He said as he stood there in tight black jeans and a warm-yellow coloured hoodie.

I grabbed the front of his hoodie and pulled him into my house and closed the door.

"Don't waist time talking." I breathed against his neck as I held him to me.

"o-okay." He replied.

I shut him up with my mouth, my free hand moving up and grabbing the side of his neck firmly as I slid my tongue in between his lips, his mouth opening for me.
I felt his tongue meet mine and my tongue was quick to over power his.

One step back had him pressed back against the door, our mouths only disconnecting for air in between our heated kisses, I didn't even want to pull away for air, I just wanted to suffocate with his taste in my mouth.
I hummed into his mouth as I readjusted my grip around his neck.
He turned his head and gasped for a deep breath.

"My room." Was all I said as I turned and tugged him along behind me as my fingers were still pinching the material of his clothes.

I walked him up to my room and shut the door behind us before I let go of him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come sit on my lap babyboy." I beckoned him over and he smiled as he slinked his way over and sat on my lap with his back to me.
I wrapped my arms around his middle and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, able to smell the deodorant lingering on his soft hoodie.