29• Failure of a James Bond

Hello my neglected children.
I am alive and have FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED OH MY FUCKING ASS HOORAH! Also! I made a twitter account that we can all meme and chat together on.
So you all better follow it!

I'll keep you updated on how chapters are coming along and memes and kinky joshler related stuff and so forth on there

Twitter: @ behaveforme
________________________

Tyler's pov 

[Tyler's 'embarrassment to the human race' log pt.1]

*phone typing noise*

I'm currently standing by a wall, going to great lengths to avoid all possible social interaction.

I am at one with the wall.

I guess you could say I was, well, hiding, but as that doesn't sound very masculine of me, let's just say I'm casually chilling in an unusual spot for the sake of my own entertainment.

Let me replay how I have somehow survived my Monday morning at school and ended up standing behind a mop down a narrow hall during my lunch break.

First off, I had barely made it out alive from French class.

I had been sat at a desk at the opposite side of the room to josh, both of us acting as if neither one of us existed, as was the norm.
Although I couldn't pull myself away from casting glances at him constantly as he sat there hunched over his desk seemingly paying attention to his school work for once.

Only once did I catch him turning his head lowly to steal a glimpse of me.
My heart had palpitated in that moment and I ripped my eyes away from him in an instant, gluing my eyes to the text book in front of me, refusing to look his way again out of fear that he would be looking back at me.

I could feel him staring at me and I had the neglected urge to check his facial expression to get an idea on what he was thinking as he stared at me for what felt like hours.

I was highly relieved when the class had ended.

I don't think I've ever manoeuvred myself out of a classroom faster.

If only I had left Josh's house that fast.

As anyone could imagine, I've been scolding myself about the whole ordeal all weekend.

If I had just left when I said I was going to I wouldn't have been walking all through the school today with a deep uneasiness swelling in my stomach.

Ive been worried to see him, I'm nervous that he'll look at me differently because I went too far with things.

Why did I say the things I did?
Why did I even try to hold his-
-

I stopped typing to let my insides shudder.

I quickly recovered and resumed recounting the horrors.
-
I haven't known how to act today.