Chapter 2 Gift

Wow I can't believe I'm doing a sequel. When I first started the other book I never planned on a sequel but here we are....

Airis: JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!

Me: Fine pushy
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Theo's POV
Airis has been acting weird for the past week. He has not been talking to much lately. And throwing up every morning. I was starting to get worried. He was right now at the mall with Leo and Alex. I on the other hand is on my way to my office to keep trying to ketch this guy or girl who shot Airis two weeks ago. Me and Luke have been working nonstop trying to get the moron. I walked into my office and sat at my desk looking at all my paper work. This is going to be a long day.

Airis's POV
I was at the mall with Leo and Alex to find a gift to give them to say I'm pregnant. I was looking at all the stuffed animals to find a baby wolf. It was so cute. We bought two of them and headed home.

-----------------------------------------home------

When we got home I ran up to our room and set up every thing then called for my mates. They came running in.

"What is it sweetness" that asked. I got up and handed them the stuffed animals. They looked confused at first then I lifted my shirt to show my slight bump. Then they gasped.

"Your pregnant" Luke asked. I nodded. They smiled and hugged me. I love them so much.