Chapter 20 Powers

"SLOW DOWN AUTUMN" I yelled as my first born daughter as she ran around. Luke jumped out in front of her and picked her up. Her squealed. She loves her daddies. Especially Luke. But Rain he loved Theo the most. She my little girl Summer loves me. Autumn is the strongest and fastest of them all. Luke put Autumn by her siblings. She graded there hands and laughed. The other two looked up and started giggling as well.

BOOM

Thunder but it's not supposed to rain yet. Wait maybe these are there powers. Together they creat storms. Ok that's some thing.

Luke's POV
I took Autumn up to bed and rocked her in the rocking chair for a bit. I thought back to this morning when we find out the triplets together can control a storm but we don't know there individual powers. I looked down to she was almost asleep. I got up and put her in her crib when she started crying and the floor and house started to shake. I picked her back up and it stopped.

"So that's what you can do you little monster" I said and rocked her till she was all the way asleep. I then put her in her crib and sat on the couch. My brother and mate came down. One drenched and the other well had his hair standing on end.

"So um what happened and I think Autumn is the one with thunder" I said. Theo sloshed on the couch.

"Well your lucky when the house started shaking Theo started crying and the water starts pouring from the roff. He has water" he said. We look at Airis. He sits in between us. I started rubbing his back and he soon relaxed.

"Well when the house started shaking Summer started laugh and then I'm hit with electricity from my phone. She has lightning." He says "what are we going to do."

"Love them" I said and we soon went up to bed and fell asleep