Chapter 18 Pain

9 months

Man these kids are pushing there luck. Right now I am in bed felling like a foot ball. I'm waiting for my mates to come and get me for my last ultra sound before the kids "desire" to come out. I can't wait for that for two reasons.

1. I feel like a fucking foot ball.

2. I want to see them.

I heard a nock at the door.

"Come in" I yelled. My mates came in and helped me up and too the car. When the kids felt there dads presidents they calmed down. We had already picked names but you will have to wait to know them.

"I can't wait to have you little monsters out" I said. Theo and Luke chuckled.

"They should becoming any day now" Theo said kissing my forehead. It is right now October the 30th. It almost Halloween. Leo meet us in the hall way. I learned last week that Halloween is her favorite holiday. She even decorated the house. And man can that woman decorate.

"Leo Halloweens tomorrow what are you going to be" I asked as we got into the car and headed off to the pack Doctor.

"Well I'm going to be Bill Cipher from my fav tv show gravity fall" she said. (By the why tell me what you are going to be) "And Sage is going to be Dipper. What about up?"

"Well I don't know" I said but then texted her wall I pretended to list off costume ideas.

I'm planing on being a vampire!

She took out her phone and smiled. I can't wait.

"Ok guys we are here" Theo said. We got out of the car and went in side. I was lead to a room along with Theo and Luke and Leo. I laid down and she put the gel on me. It was cold. Then she started movie g the device.

"Ok every thing looks normal" she said and whipped me clean. And we left.

Twin Alpha's (2 book to Mated to the Alpha)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें