Chapter 12 Who Now

I woke up in a cage. What is going on. I looked around to find Leo in the cage next to me. What are we doing here. I tried to get up but failed.

"Save you strength Airis" I heard Leo say. She was getting up. But looked a little unstable.

"Are you ok Leo" I asked worried for my friend and sister. She smirked.

"I will be ok" she said "last night I heard someone come through the window. I'm a very light sleeper. Anyway I got up and walked down stairs. I looked around and no one was there. Then everything when black." That's weird I don't even remember ever waking up. They must have gotten to me then when for Leo know she would sound an alarm.

"So did you see who is was" I asked.

"No" she said. She stud up straight looking better. Then she banged against the bares only to be thrown back.

"LEO" I yelled. No answer. I stayed quiet. I heard her soft breathing. Good she is only asleep. I looked around at the bars they are definitely not just metal.

"Well well well, looks like my mate find out the hard way that you can't brake the bars unless your a demon" a man at the door said. He had blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. He was tall I can give him that. And bulky. What did he just say mate?

"I'm sorry but she has a mate. My brother Sage." I informed him. He growled.

"No she is my mate forever" he said walk to me.

"But as for you someone will be coming to take you to your real mate" he said "but until then eat up." He said and shoved some food in through the bottom and did the same for Leo.

"Oh and by the way, the name Yoiko" he said and left. Shit what is going on.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So update will only be come on the weekends from now on until like holidays or something so yay because of school.