Chapter 10 Triple the Trouble

2 months later
My stomach has grown a lot for two months. Theo and Luke are starting to get well nervous. They say this isn't normal. For two months. It looks like I'm three months along so they are bringing me to the pack Doctor to see what's up. As we got out of the car and head in Theo says.

"I hope I isn't something serious" I huff.

"Of course not. There is nothing wrong with the kid." I say. We arrive at the front desk and the nurse brings us to a room. Theo and Luke sit down. The doctor comes in soon after.

"So today we are checking in on the Luna's pups." She said. Then walks over to the ultra sound and turns it on. Then she takes some stuff and rubs it on my stomach. It was cold. She grabs the wand thing and starts moving around my stomach.

"Ok so it looks like triplets" she says "and it looks like two girls and one boy."

"Can you tell who will be the next alpha" Luke asks.

"Yes" she responds "it seems to be this little girl here. She's bigger then her brother and sister."

"So is it normal for my stomach to be this big for three" I ask looking to my mates.

"Yes. Very normal" she said. I give my mates the 'I told you it would me fine' face.

Ok looks like you are good to go" she said. And we walk out.

"Wow I never know a girl that became alpha. She will be the first." Theo says.

"Of course she will have you too idiots as fathers so of course I will help" I said and got two heys from my mate I kissed them both on the cheek. Well time to tell Leo.