Chapter 7 Ideas and Big News at the Bottom

Leo had some cool tattoos. She manly had tribal and there were so pretty. She had a small rabbit behind her ear and all sorts of cool things. When she was done showing me her tattoos Theo walked in.

"Hey baby" he said and kissed me.

"Did you know that Leo has tattoos" I asked. He looked at me then at Leo.

"Yes indeed in fact me and Luke were there when she got them" he said "I even have some."

"My my saw me and why haven't I ever seen this when we had sex" I ask.

"Well it only because I have one and it behind my ear." He showed me. It was a moon with three stars around it. It was amazing.

"Wow" I said.

"Ya Luke has the same one plus some" he said. I got up and walked out of the room to their office were Luke was. I opened the door and spoke.

"Can I see your tattoos" I asked. He looked up.

"Sure baby" he then took off his shirt and showed and magnificent heart piece on his chest. I walked over and traced some of the lines fascinated.

"It's so beautiful" I said.

"Glad you like it" he said. Then he rushed us up to the bedroom. He closed the door only for it to be opened again by Theo.

"Can't leave me out of this" he said. Luke set me down in the bed and started taking off my shirt and kissing me. I also felt someone put my pants and boxers down.

Theo stopped kissing me and Luke started to. I felt a finger go in my hole. I whimpered and to be distracted by Luke kissing my nipples. I moaned. Soon I felt and dick get drives up my ass. I yelped but soon relaxed. And they ponded my into a dark abyss.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey guys BIG NEWS!!!!! I will be making a code for people to decipher and the clues will be in my books and maybe even my friends so if you would like a shot at that keep an eye out!!!

Leo: ya you WON'T  like to miss this.

The prize is being a major characters in this book so look out. I will be posting the code in one of my books good luck!!