Chapter 14 Fight

Who loves Blue Exorcist. I do! It is an awesome show.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Airis's POV
I don't know how long we have been here. Leo hasn't given up. Each day she would try to get out.

"Hello beautiful captives how are you" Yukio said coming into the room. I have learned that Yukio is the "nice" twin. He came over to Leo's cage. She was heaving and had a crazed look in he eyes. You see it is not a good idea to lock up a dominate. So she is the one suffering the most.

"GO-TO-HELL" she said in between gasps. Tulip was about to say something when we heard a crash form up stairs. He got up and walked away.

"I will be back" he said. I soon felt in raged and I don't know why I got up and went to the bars.

"No- Airis- you- will- hurt- yourself" Leo gasped on the floor. I grabbed the bars expecting a shock or something but nothing. I easily kicked the bars over and over soon they were down. I went over to Leo who look shocked. I kicked the door and it swung open. Leo tried to get up but almost fell. I took her under my arm and helped her to the door. I touched the door handle and it cot fire. And not just any fire but blue. Leo look surprised and scared at the same time. We walked through the door to find our mates.

"AIRIS, LEO" they yelled. Luke and Theo ran to me and helped Leo into Sages arms.

"We saw the door on fire what happened" Theo asked.

"I can tell you" Leo said "Airis and Sage are half demon." Then she pasted out. What. Does this mean for the babies.