Chapter 9 SMUT

Theo walked over to the bed and laid me down as we started kissing again.

"I love you Airis" he said I blushed.

"I love you too Theo and you too Luke" I said. They started kissing and sucking down my neck. I felt a hand slid up and pull my shirt off. I couldn't help but moan. They kissed down my chest.

It felt so good. When they got close to my v line I held my breath. Luke liked up from the base of my pants to my belly button. I moaned. He took my pants zipper in his teeth and slowly pulled it down. He then proceeded to pull my pants and boxers off. I moaned then pulled at there shirts.

They got the message and took there shirts. I blush. Hot damn are my mate cute or what.

"This may hurt a bit but just relax" Theo said then entered me with his finger. It was painful. I winced. But I soon got used to it and moaned. He started to move his finger in and out and adding more. I on the other hand was a moaning mess. Then he took his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss.

"Ok ready" he asked. I whimpered. He shot into me. I cried out. Luke kissed me to help me not focus on the pain. So I moaned and Theo started pounding into me. Soon we screamed as we came undone. Luke then switch places with Theo and processed to do the same.

"I love you guys" I said I I fell asleep but not before hearing.

"We love you to both of you"