Chapter 4 Flying

I ran up side and stopped to see a giant lion. He was huge. And also a tiger right next to it. The Leo turned to me.

'You really to go' a voice in my head said.

"Ya just hang on" I said as I turned around. I took off my shirt and turned back around. To find them staring.

"Oh ya we forget to tell you. I have wings instead of a wolf" I said to them.

'Cool now let's go' I heard Leo say again. I belt my knees and jumped it start soaring. Man it felt good to spread my wings.

After awhile of flying and running we decided to stop at a creak. I land in the water. I was never really good at landing. I got out of the water. Leo was laughing but not after I shook and water went in her. She growled. I just shrugged and drank some of the water. Then I heard a growl. It sounded higher then Leo's growl. I looked up to see on the other side of the river a gray wolf coming at me but before he got to me Leo stepped in front.

'Airis take flit me and Sage can take care of this.' She said. I took off. I watch and Leo kept getting hit but she never started bleeding.

When the wolf was nocked out Leo picked it up by the scruff of its neck and we went home to see who this guy or girl is.